New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the production photo it was clear they were working on an AVP Predator and not a P1 like the article said. Still just fan speculation in regards to the pic we saw but it screamed Scar to us.

:lecture This.
I think those who spotted it were looking at the armor on the 1/4 predator and identified it as Scar's.

I'm thinking Hot Toys was teasing us there when they said 1/4th scale Classic Predator while showing us an AVP Pred. Same with revealing the P2 Proto so that they can put the Elder in the promotional picture. It's like they're doing this on purpose.

P2 line? It's just the City Hunter getting remade no?
Well, its a bit ambiguous. We get the announcement saying some things but yet the poster showed characters that were not mentioned. P2 Elder was representing the p2 part of the poster yet we saw a new p2 gettign sculpted.

Between this and new RoboCop, all I would need now is new Terminator, Aliens, Rocky and Rambo and I would say goodbye to all comic based figures forever.

Back