New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That wouldn't surprise me. HT and NECA seem determined to insure that no Predator figure has adequate hands to hold the accessories they come with.

Haha, imagine, King Willie head but no hand to hold it.:rolleyes2

That wouldn't surprise me. HT and NECA seem determined to insure that no Predator figure has adequate hands to hold the accessories they come with.

Wouldn't surprise me either, which is why I said what I said.

You just never know with HT. They're full of surprises for sure.

Take your time with this Hot Toys I have the Ver 1 of P2 and if you want me to fork out more dough to have both of them in my collection you better _____ slap my ass into thinking this is the be all end all P2 that we wont see a new ver for anthor 5 to 10 years... Spoken form the guy that has 6 Preds in his collection alreay...

Take your time with this Hot Toys I have the Ver 1 of P2 and if you want me to fork out more dough to have both of them in my collection you better _____ slap my ass into thinking this is the be all end all P2 that we wont see a new ver for anthor 5 to 10 years... Spoken form the guy that has 6 Preds in his collection alreay...

:goodpost:It needs to be spot on.

Please hurry up and release this, it's driving us all mad.:panic:

128736245033373858.jpg

There's absolutley no rush for this. It'll come, be thankful you've atleast got a proto pic

Back