New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I didn't miss the xeno skull I'd rather see one they've not done before. That really big one or the clean human skull with spine.

Since I didn't miss the xeno skull I'd rather see one they've not done before. That really big one or the clean human skull with spine.

That's the only one they have not released yet, that big dragon-looking skull.

That thing is the size of a figure! :lol

Here's hoping we see another summer exclusive for that particular skull (we probably will). I'd love for them to do Ram (but with the completely gray-blue color scheme NECA's using). Or Hippie. Any of those would be killer. We need more figures with eye-popping skin coloration to add some variety to the P2 display. Don't get me wrong; Shadow was nice, but he's going to look awfully close to the P2 if I were to stand them next to eachother. Need to get some space in between those with something exotic.

Here's a picture of it, the one on the far left:

fifthskullug8.jpg

I contemplated buying one on ebay last year, but it was going for way more than I was willing to pay for.

I was looking at the Berserker and Falconer ones and they are like £50 each :gah:

not really, probably the size from head to waist, since they are remaking the Preds over again they might just update the skulls, although i don't have them i don't imagine the older ones look as detailed and bone-coloured as the most recent ones.

Here's a picture of it, the one on the far left:

fifthskullug8.jpg

That big one would be killer, i was bummed the Classic Predator had the big skull attatched to the base.

I don't really mind which though as Shadow was my first Predator, but the detail on the trophies is outstanding, i've got my shadow posed holding the Super Pred Skull in pride :yess:

Here's hoping we see another summer exclusive for that particular skull (we probably will). I'd love for them to do Ram (but with the completely gray-blue color scheme NECA's using). Or Hippie. Any of those would be killer. We need more figures with eye-popping skin coloration to add some variety to the P2 display. Don't get me wrong; Shadow was nice, but he's going to look awfully close to the P2 if I were to stand them next to eachother. Need to get some space in between those with something exotic.

I hear ya. Some color variation would be nice on the shelf.

I'm hoping the Samurai Predator fulfills that need.

Willie's head is a must, not another recast of this old crappy skull w/ the chimpanzee's spine.

Im not sure i want a bone trophy. I am in fear if they did include one they would think it means they can skimp on certain aspects of the figure. Because the figure itself is very busy and comes with a lot based purely on what it is.

Back