New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've loved Predator 2 since the first time I watched it.
Never understood the hate for it, it seemed like a really nice sequel to Predator.
:lecture one of the best sequels of all time. Same FX creator(s), same OST creator and awesome Director which was able to catch the atmosphere of McTiernan's movie and adapt it for all new environment, circumstances and characters. Also I just love the fact that they ignored "comic theme" until the very end so it's not much contradict with the general/overall "Predator" idea. Great-great movie.

I loved the movie, but not the protagonist. Glover reminds too much of Lethal Weapon. :lol
Yeah, thx GOD I saw "Predator 2" much earlier :yess:

Saw Predator 2 in the cinema. The end scene will remain one of my most loved cinema moments.

When I was kid, I used to annoy the hell out the local video stores for posters.

On a recent trip home to Ireland, I dug these out:

IMAG1305.jpg

IMAG1310.jpg

IMAG1308.jpg

IMAG1304.jpg

I also love p2!! It's great sequel and I was glad.it.was something different. Then we got predators which was like throw back to first film and was good too.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

p2 is one of my favorite movies i rank it right with p1, and p2 city hunter is my favorite predator, i guess his cool weapons and armor does it for me.i love p1 and wolf , but p2 just a hair more.

p2 is one of my favorite movies i rank it right with p1, and p2 city hunter is my favorite predator, i guess his cool weapons and armor does it for me.i love p1 and wolf , but p2 just a hair more.

Yeah that's why I'm not too bothered that classic don't look exactly like p1. Can't wait to pair classic with p2!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

I actually liked Predator 2 more than 1 when I saw it in the theatres. Since then I've liked Predator 1 a hair more, but 2 is just awesome. Gary Busey, Bill Paxton, Danny Glover... oh my!

Imo p2 was poorly cast but overall a good movie.I still don't like danny glover as the lead but when this film was made he was very popular.I would have rather seen predator vs riggs.other than glover the movie was good,the predator was awsome ,the weapons were cool and the ending was great.not to mention the damage and medical attention the predator had was pretty sweet.

agreed on all the predator "stuff" - they really took what we knew from the first movie and moved the mythology forward. The new weapons, the new views that could be seen with the mask, the medical kit advancement, the inside of the ship, the predator elder.

while i enjoyed "Predators", they didn't do anything really to advance the mythology. Yes, they introduced a new race of Predators, but there was 1, maybe 2 lines dedicated to discussing the predator feud.

Brilliant Eamon!!

I was a devil for the asking for posters in the video stores :) these ones you have though are pretty darn cool my friend :)

Saw Predator 2 in the cinema. The end scene will remain one of my most loved cinema moments.

When I was kid, I used to annoy the hell out the local video stores for posters.

On a recent trip home to Ireland, I dug these out:

IMAG1305.jpg

IMAG1310.jpg

IMAG1308.jpg

IMAG1304.jpg

Thanks guys! :)

I don't know if they had them in the US too but I also have (if anyone can remember?) the metallic printed life size standee of Predator 2 that they had in video stores. I will get some photos next time I am back at my folks place.

Thanks for those Eamon. Lucky dog!

Those movie posters took me way back. :D

What a classic. "As Seen On TV". :lol

Yes, you must post a pic of that life-size P2 ad when you get a chance. :yess:

Back