NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't need to. Watched the BluRay last night and actually saw clearly, in high def, what the dog tag says after Dutch wipes the blood off with his thumb. Use logic here man. "C. E." would not be "Jim." Even Arnold pronounces the "J. L." almost like "General" when he reads it. That doesn't sound like "C. E." to me.

In my version, he didnt wipe the blood off. But it doesnt matter, since it clearly stated "C. E. Hopper". I know what I saw.
I dont know what C and E stand for there, but I can clearly see its not "J. L." and definitely not "Harper".
And as a mentioned earlier, Jim could be a nick. Short for what? Dont ask me. But Im not blind.

In my version, he didnt wipe the blood off. But it doesnt matter, since it clearly stated "C. E. Hopper". I know what I saw.
I dont know what C and E stand for there, but I can clearly see its not "J. L." and definitely not "Harper".
And as a mentioned earlier, Jim could be a nick. Short for what? Dont ask me.

I guess you have the fawk3s exclusive edition that's only exclusive to you then? :lol :dunno

I guess you have the fawk3s exclusive edition that's only exclusive to you then? :lol :dunno

I cant printscreen from WMP, so checked the internet, and this is from the first full movie I found.

hopper1.png

hopper2.png

"Jim" is written under "Hopper".
Here's the link to the movie: https://www.wisevid.com/play?v=1tb6tq5uvt9b

Now come and say I secretly uploaded the fawk3s special edition with my uber fast upstream.

I cant printscreen from WMP, so checked the internet, and this is from the first full movie I found.

hopper1.png

hopper2.png

"Jim" is written under "Hopper".
Here's the link to the movie: https://www.wisevid.com/play?v=1tb6tq5uvt9b

Now come and say I secretly uploaded the fawk3s special edition with my uber fast upstream.

I'll see if I can somehow get a pic from the BluRay. Jim isn't written under Harper, that would be his Social, beneath that is blood type and then religion.

I'll see if I can somehow get a pic from the BluRay. Jim isn't written under Harper, that would be his Social, beneath that is blood type and then religion.

Yeah, I guess its not Jim under there after all. Overchecked with the DVD. Just seemed like it. Dont know that much about those dog tags though.

And its Hopper !

It's not only Arnold, Dillon says it too. :huh

You get any pics from that blu-ray? Cuz I'd be interested to see.

Dont know why on earth would they change it, if they did, though. In all the versions I've seen, on VHS, DVD, TV, and on the net whatever versions, its always been the same. I've seen it a zillion times. And its always felt like they were saying Hopper. And yes, Hop-pa in arnoldese. Just rolls off the tounge.

Hi guys,
I hope someone can help me with this. Very vaguely related to the subject...
Didn't want to open a new thread just for this, so I hope it's okay I ask this here.
Could someone please tell me what this:
part.jpg

part is called in English?

I'm desparately in need of few of these in 1/6th form and I dont know where/what to search as I dont know what this part is called. Are these sold separately somewhere?
Better yet if someone could point me to the right direction (link to a webpage or something) that would be greatly appreciated.
This is slightly bigger than the one's on Dutch for example, as this one is 1,7cm (I think that's about 0.65 inches?) long (joined).

Hi guys,
I hope someone can help me with this. Very vaguely related to the subject...
Didn't want to open a new thread just for this, so I hope it's okay I ask this here.
Could someone please tell me what this:
part.jpg

part is called in English?

I'm desparately in need of few of these in 1/6th form and I dont know where/what to search as I dont know what this part is called. Are these sold separately somewhere?
Better yet if someone could point me to the right direction (link to a webpage or something) that would be greatly appreciated.
This is slightly bigger than the one's on Dutch for example, as this one is 1,7cm (I think that's about 0.65 inches?) long (joined).

plastic belt buckle

Try "strap", or "buckle". Dunno for sure though.

plastic belt buckle

Thanks, but already tried those with slim results.
Searching with '1/6 buckle' through eBay, I found only two suitable items, but those were 8mm ones. Need them to be the slightly bigger 17mm long versions.
If this thing has a specified name I might get better results?

You can get equipment buckles at Good Stuff To Go. Here's a link to the website:
https://www.goodstufftogo.net/
Look under "Supplies-Webbing and Equipment Buckles". The site is bit inconvenient to navigate but they are very reputable dealers. Have ordered from them several times with no problem. Hope this helps.

Since we got no real answer/proof from you I take it you FAILED.

Not yet. I actually have a couple of photoshoots this weekend so I don't have the time. But next week I'll pop it in and see what comes up. If you're right, then you'll be right. Interesting note, if you listen to the dialogue from that scene, in the link you sent, Arnold clearly says J.L Harper. Harper's name is then repeated by Dillion and again by Arnold when he leans down to ask Billy how Jim Harper would get caught in an ambush.

You can get equipment buckles at Good Stuff To Go. Here's a link to the website:
https://www.goodstufftogo.net/
Look under "Supplies-Webbing and Equipment Buckles". The site is bit inconvenient to navigate but they are very reputable dealers. Have ordered from them several times with no problem. Hope this helps.

Ok, thanks.
Dont understand the sizing though, since they aren't in millimeters (.125 size, .1875 size, .3125 size, .375 size etc.), but I think there's the one's I need in the 'multiple size tree' set.
So it was just an 'equipment buckle' all along, didn't come to think of that. My poor vocabulary...

Ok, thanks.
Dont understand the sizing though, since they aren't in millimeters (.125 size, .1875 size, .3125 size, .375 size etc.), but I think there's the one's I need in the 'multiple size tree' set.
So it was just an 'equipment buckle' all along, didn't come to think of that. My poor vocabulary...

Your best bet bud is to just find cheap 1:6 tactical gear (vests and belts) that already has the quick-release buckles on it.

Your best bet bud is to just find cheap 1:6 tactical gear (vests and belts) that already has the quick-release buckles on it.

Yeah, already tried that, but I just cant find anything cheap laying around at the moment. Only thing I could find was a sniper backpack that's around 30USD shipped to Finland. I dont consider that cheap, when I'm just looking for a few buckle's + there's just one 17mm buckle per backpack and I need atleast two. Good advice though...

Back