NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's the general and Anna left.

Mm.. Thought pretty much everyone was taken already. I guess I could go with Anna if it turns out good. Or KPH if possible. But dont know what to quote from her.

"The demon who makes trophies of man" ? :lol

there's Jim Harper :rotfl

if Ben doesn't do it, then we can give you Anna.

................................ Would that be the tag or the skinned corpse? :lol
Wait, wasnt he Hopper?

No, srsly, I'll wait and see. I'd go with Anna if he drops out.

................................ Would that be the tag or the skinned corpse? :lol
Wait, wasnt he Hopper?

Yeah maybe it was Hopper :lol

I just asked him to make sure.... I'll hit you up one way or the other. :clap

Is there a way for me to get one of them purple signature pictures? Im a huge Predator fan and I'd love one.

NO. :lol:moon Though, you could be one of the Soviet advisers? :huh

Wait, wasnt he Hopper?

FAIL! It was Jim or as the dog tag says, "J. L. Harper."

FAIL ! It says "C E Hopper". At least get your facts straight before you start trolling.

C. E.? That's why about 30 seconds later when Dutch leans down to Billy and says, "How did Jim Harper get caught in an ambush?" J as in Jim. Go buy the Bluray and give it a go. ;)

C. E.? That's why about 30 seconds later when Dutch leans down to Billy and says, "How did Jim Harper get caught in an ambush?" J as in Jim. Go buy the Bluray and give it a go. ;)

C could stand for Corporal, or Captain or something. I dont know what E stands for. But I just popped in the DVD, where I can clearly see it says "C E HOPPER". And while looking at it, Dutch says "Jim Hopper..."

Jim could be a nickname, I dont know. What I do know is that it says "HOPPER".

C could stand for Corporal, or Captain or something. I dont know what E stands for. But I just popped in the DVD, where I can clearly see it says "C E HOPPER". And while looking at it, Dutch says "Jim Hopper..."

Jim could be a nickname, I dont know. What I do know is that it says "HOPPER".

You're wrong. They don't put rank on dog tags. And it's J. L. Harper.

E stands for "Erwin"

Or Elmer:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/OiEUDzIrEQE&hl=en_US&fs=1?rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/OiEUDzIrEQE&hl=en_US&fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>​

Dude, I just checked. It clearly states "C E Hopper". I suggest you go check that blu-ray.

I don't need to. Watched the BluRay last night and actually saw clearly, in high def, what the dog tag says after Dutch wipes the blood off with his thumb. Use logic here man. "C. E." would not be "Jim." Even Arnold pronounces the "J. L." almost like "General" when he reads it. That doesn't sound like "C. E." to me.

Back