NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A picture of mine.

>

:wave

Nice. Almost looks like his outfit from Commando.

Finally caved in and got myself the Dutch's head + body + machine gun/grenade launcher + boots + brown jungle vest. It only cost me $110 shipped all the way to New Zealand.

I need to custom make his hands, find some belts and straps from loose DID parts, then I am sorted! :)

I will do the neck mod and pose him in his signiture pose - slightly squatting and aiming with the machine gun/grenade launcher. This way he won't look too short compare to the T800 who is standing straight up.

To all you posers, how does the rubber body hold up to bend elbows? :) Does it show wears and tears over time? Do you need to change the pose and relax the arms every now and then to prevent cracks in the rubber?

Thank you guys.

was contemplating selling my exclusive dutch?!!? not sure wat to do as i might regret it later on! but was gonna use the funds from the sale to buy the T2 t-800 as i think havin one representation of arnie is enough!? but then my pred1 would be on his own! decisions

was contemplating selling my exclusive dutch?!!? not sure wat to do as i might regret it later on! but was gonna use the funds from the sale to buy the T2 t-800 as i think havin one representation of arnie is enough!? but then my pred1 would be on his own! decisions

2 different franchises, keep both IMO. You'll regret selling it now and will probably be hunting for him later.

Another option is to sell the exclusive now, buy a reg later if you change your mind?

Still can't get over that awesome grenade launcher for Poncho. Is it a custom, or did a 1/6 company actually make it?

Back