NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

Well played... that's hilarious :rock

Although... I'm a bit disturbed by what it looks like Mr. Bean is trying to do :horror

Keep us updated on the Godfather shelf... I may want one as well. He really doesn't fit in any of the current shelves that I own.

Do people with the exclusive feel the hat is worth the extra $?

Not really... but exclusives do (usually) hold value better and since its paying retail, but getting the reward points it kind of balances out in the end.

But having said that it is very well made and actually fits well. But... just not something I could see ever using.

BTW, I didn't realize the bottom of the Don's suit jacket had a wire in it, brilliant!

Yeah, I could never actually see myself displaying the Don with the hat, but it's a very nice option to have and you feel like you're getting more bang for your buck. Plus, ordering from Sideshow nets us reward points, and that's always a plus.

The face work on the Godfather...the sculpt, the skin texture, the detail in the paint work...is amazing.
DSCN0304-2.jpg

DSCN0302-1.jpg

I was particularly impressed that the paint work carried over to his hands as well... very nicely done and match the face perfectly :rock

God! The wait until tomorrow is going to be unbearable. Just one more day and the Don will be in my hands. Just one more day. Just one more day.

And I must admit I'm not even a big Godfather fan. I enjoyed the film, but wouldn't say I'm a huge fan. But this figure is just too awesome. Makes me really want to watch the film again to give it another shot.

I feel the same way about the movie... now I may have to get him as well. :D

Back