NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
holy graal...

285333_2212633685316_2503119_n.jpg

WATCH OUT! You're rose is about to fall! If it hits the ground it magically vanishes to abyss!

Dude it's good to hear that I'm not the only psycho that spent way too much time crawling around looking for this thing

I disagree in my opinion the best tony montana looking is the blitzway one
(I own Both BW & EB tony)
don & tony are amazing togheter ...:monkey1:monkey3

Pretty sure the comparison is being made between the characters rather than the figures themselves :)

I went back & read the review I did for Mike Crawford's website...hard to believe this cost $140 at the time...it probably would be $250 retail these days...how times have changed in just three short years.

just got this one, awesome figure, i wish the backdrop fit in a detolf...ill just have it setup on another shelf for a bout a week before i put the backdrop away and the figure in a detolf

I think those would be ebay prices, am I correct? I doubt anybody on the board would buy it for $600 through the sales forum here.

This is true but what do you do when there are slim to none for sale on the boards? Having said that though, I haven't bought a figure off of eBay in probably around 3+ years.

I would love this figure, but eBay prices are outrageous.

I would really like to see a Godfather II Don Corleone as portrayed by Robert DeNiro.

You can get it for less if you just wait and get lucky, I got mine complete with box and everything all in great condition for 300 free shipping

Thanks, yeah for stuff that nobody is selling here you can usually find on eBay for a decent price if you just have patience.

Any chance the Godfather figure well be re released by Hot Toys? They seem to be re releasing a lot these days.

I would say zero, and I ended up buying one myself from here. They only remake figures if they can improve them enough, and it would be extremely unlikely they could for this excellent release. And let's face it... This was released long ago that the license has to have expired.

Back