NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the purchase. Would love to own this but not willing to pay the cost. $200 is the most I would spend. That alone should tell you that I will not be owning this figure any time now or later (maybe a 2.0?)

Congrats on the purchase. Would love to own this but not willing to pay the cost. $200 is the most I would spend. That alone should tell you that I will not be owning this figure any time now or later (maybe a 2.0?)

I guess it depends on how much of a fan you are of the film and the character.

Godfather is one of my favourite films of all time, so when I got the chance to purchase this fig recently from a local seller for what I considered a reasonable price, I jumped at it, and don't regret it one bit.

It is easily my favourite figure in my collection, not just because of the character but more so because it is the most realistic looking figure in my collection. That's saying quite a bit considering how old it is, and the rest of my figures are 2013 releases (Nolan Batman figures). I took some pics of the figure and showed it to my work mates, and they didn't realise it was a 12 inch figure until I told them.

IMO, it is well worth over $200. Has amazing shelf presence when set up with the dio.

I still think that the ultimate Don is Enterbay Headsculpt + Suit + Tummy & Hot Toys Body & Accessories + Backdrop.

Not even close in my book. The HT version beats EB in every category.

review_ebdon_large.jpg

Back