NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love this figure, but eBay prices are outrageous.

I would really like to see a Godfather II Don Corleone as portrayed by Robert DeNiro.

I was just on there, and for the complete figure in box is like $750 +. It is a little ridiculous, especially more/all of the sellers are just trying to make a few bucks off it.

And agreed about the G2 Don, I would buy multiples of it. But it would have to come with a gun wrapped in a towel as an accessory.:lecture

I was just on there, and for the complete figure in box is like $750 +. It is a little ridiculous, especially more/all of the sellers are just trying to make a few bucks off it.

And agreed about the G2 Don, I would buy multiples of it. But it would have to come with a gun wrapped in a towel as an accessory.:lecture

Two HS's and clothing sets too.

View attachment 48731

View attachment 48732

Other accessories:
Ginco Olive Oil Co can
Knife for carving up Don Ciccio

With the popularity of the Godfather, I'm surprised HT didn't go all out with this line.

Many have said HT does not like making figures in suits, but how badass would these figures be?

War hero Michael
Cop/Turk killing Michael
Sonny
Lou Cabrazi
Tom hagan (not sure I'd want this one)
Fredo

I could go on and on.

I guess the suit issue, would probably have to go to someone more talented . . . ie. Kato :clap

I'd be good with all with all characters, except TH. Cop/Turk Killing Michael would be amazing as a DX release. Possibly with the rest. back drop, table and chairs. :rock

Michaels face all bruised up and the gun with the tape on it would be awesome.

Tom could come with a briefcase and the infamous horse head as an SS EX. Lol

With the popularity of the Godfather, I'm surprised HT didn't go all out with this line.

Many have said HT does not like making figures in suits, but how badass would these figures be?

War hero Michael
Cop/Turk killing Michael
Sonny
Lou Cabrazi
Tom hagan (not sure I'd want this one)
Fredo

I could go on and on.

Luca Brasi not Lou Cabrazi :lol

The 12 inches Don Vito Corleone collectible figure's of GODFATHER are looking so cool and interesting. Very professional figures they all are, you have done a great job there mate. I am really impressed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Depending if you care about his box or chair... This could be a steal.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-HOT-TO...9896?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item257253e1e8

Hilarious/Best HT eBay auction ever! Hahahahaha

Love it!

The 12 inches Don Vito Corleone collectible figure's of GODFATHER are looking so cool and interesting. Very professional figures they all are, you have done a great job there mate. I am really impressed.

Your gimmick isn't all that interesting to be honest.

one of my favorites.

p1180007.jpg

Excuse the Christmas lights aha and the rest if the collection I have both enterbay and hot toys and they are both really good! I was lucky enough too get these! The chair for the hot toys one was amazing! Enterbay a was bit eh....... But the enterbay and hot toys figures are both amazing and have there own touch. :) probably guessed I'm a massive fan of The godfather.:rotfl

Back