NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_ntyf43pWZp1rp0vkjo1_500.gif
What the hell are you?

I'll be holding out for XM Studios, or CoolProps. A pass for me. Great pose, that's about it. Face and biomask are off; to the point where you don't get that sense of character. The movie's biomask design is really aesthetic, pleases from all angles. This thing...ugh. Flat. Visors too angular, too long, not set in the mask deep enough. Set too low on the head. Mandibles - too small. Crown not flat enough. Eyes..not enough brow, too beady. Head too narrow. I could go on. What a joke.

I'll be holding out for XM Studios, or CoolProps. A pass for me. Great pose, that's about it. Face and biomask are off; to the point where you don't get that sense of character. The movie's biomask design is really aesthetic, pleases from all angles. This thing...ugh. Flat. Visors too angular, too long, not set in the mask deep enough. Set too low on the head. Mandibles - too small. Crown not flat enough. Eyes..not enough brow, too beady. Head too narrow. I could go on. What a joke.

I got that same feeling at first. But it grew on me over time. Great points though! The bio mask is a lot better than the ugly mug! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interestingly – hardly any changes in the stats over the last 2 weeks (2 more confirmed preorders & 3 more confirmed not getting it).

Doesn’t look like this is shifting that well for them.

2016-11-14%20-%20P1%20maquette%20comparison%20stats_zpsgvs1cswz.jpg

Myn will be in the category of will order him november/december 2017 when I got my other statues paid for, searched long for the dutch PF, so yeah there is a spot next to dutch for the JH, classic legendary companion pieces. Been a dream to own a predator statue, let alone the Jungle Hunter. Im glad not many have shifted yet, don't fancy paying for this guy all year when got other statues to get in 2017

Myn will be in the category of will order him november/december 2017 when I got my other statues paid for, searched long for the dutch PF, so yeah there is a spot next to dutch for the JH, classic legendary companion pieces. Been a dream to own a predator statue, let alone the Jungle Hunter. Im glad not many have shifted yet, don't fancy paying for this guy all year when got other statues to get in 2017

I'm in the same boat, have around 4 stratus on pre order. Glad this is not shifting so quick. Will get around to it eventually. Just not in a hurry

I'm in the same boat, have around 4 stratus on pre order. Glad this is not shifting so quick. Will get around to it eventually. Just not in a hurry

Yeah exactly there is allot of statues I am getting in 2017, the hunter will have to wait until 2018. At 140 dollars a month for almost whole year, na no thanks that's way to much to commit. I would rather pay 225 dollars a month over 5 months from Jan 2018 when I have my 2017 statues done and dusted, even if I miss out on the Ex and can snag the regular as the Ex is not a must have. Yeah the price on it, its not a piece that will sell out fast until PPL see what the final product looks like, when it gets closer to 2018. We got to wait on how many pieces are available for the Ex and regular

Back