NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

For those of you that were curious about the separate stand for the 2nd portrait, I got this reply from Alex on Statue Forum . . .

Me on STATUE FORUM said:
Hi Alex

Another question about the new Predator Jungle hunter 1:4 maquette.

You confirmed that it will have 2 heads/portraits. Will there be a separate stand for the 2nd portrait as there was for the Predator City Hunter 1:4 maquette?

Many thanks - Ian.

SSAlex on STATUE FORUM said:
It's being looked into but no confirmation if it will be possible yet.

I would be VERY surprised if they did NOT include a separate stand - but this is what Alex was told for now.

So there are 2 separate heads, not just one with removable mask?
As for the display base, P2 maquette got one so I'm sure this sill be also.

So there are 2 separate heads . . .

Yarp.

And another bit of info for those of you that were curious.

I approached Sideshow's "Alex" on "Statue Forum" (the "Ask Sideshow" thread) regarding the "2 heads vs. removable mask" discussion.

That's THAT bit put to rest :D

Hi Alex

The Sideshow site shows the new Predator 1:4 maquette as having "swap out portraits".

Some people were thinking this might mean 1 head with a removable mask.

Can you please confirm that this comes with 2 heads (per the recent Predator 2 maquette) and NO removable mask.

Many thanks - Ian/Spike.

. . . The piece will be like the P2 Maquette...two separate/swappable portraits. Not a bio mask that can be taken on and off . . .

Would be quite silly not to include a stand for the second sculpt, considering they've done so for the P2 and Wolf. Seriously, nobody is gonna want to leave one of those portraits in the box, lol. They are both awesome and both deserve to be displayed.

Would be quite silly not to include a stand for the second sculpt, considering they've done so for the P2 and Wolf. Seriously, nobody is gonna want to leave one of those portraits in the box, lol. They are both awesome and both deserve to be displayed.

Plenty of people will leave the unmasked one in the box I bet:lol.

For those of you that were curious about the separate stand for the 2nd portrait, I got this reply from Alex on Statue Forum . . .

I would be VERY surprised if they did NOT include a separate stand - but this is what Alex was told for now.

I see this as a positive that it will be included.
It at least shows they are still considering it.
Personally, I believe they will have a stand for the 2nd portrait just based on their previous releases.

Not my pic...

OUCH! Anyone else having this sort of issue with their OG P1 maquette

15219383_10211851470829069_9019245033739229778_n.jpg

Oh man that thing is doing the smooth criminal lean

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Not my pic...

OUCH! Anyone else having this sort of issue with their OG P1 maquette

15219383_10211851470829069_9019245033739229778_n.jpg

That egg shape on the P2 bio helmet really is a problem, but looks fantastic on the sides. But damn that old school JH 's leaning is insane, just happy we getting a new JH

Mine has a slight lean due to the foot holes in the base being too loose around the pegs. I've never fixed it cos the lean is only slight, but if they don't address that there's gonna be a disaster

I don't buy into the lean being a "lens distortion" as the owner claimed. For a slight lean okay, but not for a lean this blatant.

Back