NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never been buying less personally, I can't see that trend changing unfortunately. I have the Wolf lsb (paid for partly with RP's) Prime 1 ID4 Alien bust and the PCS Karl Urban Dredd on order, that is it.

If prices and shipping costs were that of a couple of years back, I'd have several star wars PF's, the Cooplprops P2 bust, this and several more on that list.

Myn will be in the category of will order him november/december 2017 when I got my other statues paid for, searched long for the dutch PF, so yeah there is a spot next to dutch for the JH, classic legendary companion pieces. Been a dream to own a predator statue, let alone the Jungle Hunter. Im glad not many have shifted yet, don't fancy paying for this guy all year when got other statues to get in 2017

I'm in the same boat, have around 4 stratus on pre order. Glad this is not shifting so quick. Will get around to it eventually. Just not in a hurry

Already had you 2 counted as such
thumb2.gif

Already had you 2 counted as such
thumb2.gif

Hahaha [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I almost lost out on the Wolf Predator. People were furious about the price and I almost cancelled but lucky for me I chose not too. Boom sold out or should I say end of production run few lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You think Cool Props will make one?

They've promised scaled stuff. And at the least, I heard rumours of a 1:1 Jungle Hunter Predator bust. That would be cheaper than this maquette, and no doubt, highly-accurate. I hope we see some new announcements in the not-too-distant from CoolProps.; the moment I see something in the £500 range from CoolProps, that's based on one of the main Preds or Aliens, I'm all over it. Of course, their 1:1 would be £1k or just under. I'd be tempted depending on the size.

If CoolProps did a 1/2 LSB line, I'd ****!

They've promised scaled stuff. And at the least, I heard rumours of a 1:1 Jungle Hunter Predator bust. That would be cheaper than this maquette, and no doubt, highly-accurate. I hope we see some new announcements in the not-too-distant from CoolProps.; the moment I see something in the £500 range from CoolProps, that's based on one of the main Preds or Aliens, I'm all over it. Of course, their 1:1 would be £1k or just under. I'd be tempted depending on the size.

If CoolProps did a 1/2 LSB line, I'd ****!

Hope you are right. I'd kill for a 1/3 Predator and Alien

I've just got my order in! Really like the more neutral pose it'll look great alongside my city hunter maquette.

Although I have to admit I didn't immediately fall in love with it as much as I did with city hunter, but it's the original so... :p

Sent from my HTC Desire 820 using Tapatalk

I've just got my order in! Really like the more neutral pose it'll look great alongside my city hunter maquette.

Although I have to admit I didn't immediately fall in love with it as much as I did with city hunter, but it's the original so... :p

Congrats mate!

For those of you not bothered by the issues, I'm sure this will have some real presence displayed next to the P2 (not to mention Dutch for those that have him).

Nice :) :rock

Can't wait to see pics of this when released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!

Thanks guys, I'll be sure to post photos when he eventually arrives.

Time to start saving the pennies!

Congrats mate!

For those of you not bothered by the issues, I'm sure this will have some real presence displayed next to the P2 (not to mention Dutch for those that have him).

Yeah dutch will be such a great companion piece with this Jungle Hunter, would try and buy one off someone who can custom make the city hunter, but there is no room, so dutch and the jungle hunter will do

Back