Premium Format New Red Skull PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't look like movie RS. I bet RS 1 owner's are letting out a collective cry about the potential of their RS's value to finally hit it's peak and come back down.
:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

No offense but I just find it funny how everytime a certain character that was already done before & gets another go attracts this kind of comments. Did the new Venom life size bust affect the 1st one? Did Bucky with the Steve PF?

I personally like the head sculpt of this new Red Skull compared to the original one since it does look closer to comic version but no one can deny the difference in quality Sideshow has done before compared to what it offers now.

Getting this by the way! :yess:

I think it looks cool. But I'm happy with my 1st one. This will be good for those who missed the first, or who just want everything.

:D

those are big words.... let`s wait :impatient:

DSCF3315.jpg

I regret selling this piece and the Captain America PF..Sold it to a rabid Cap fan though who'd have given me his kidney for them...made a huge profit...:devil

I have to believe that SSC labeled the video incorrectly. This has to be a comiquette or a movie version PF. Is it too much to believe that a company that doesn't even know how to spell their own name on the base of their statues simply labeled the video as a PF instead of comiquette? Until a SSC Rep confirms this is another comic PF, I have to believe it's a mistake.

Anyway, I love the face portraits on the new piece. IMHO, they look much better than the PF. The eyes looked too big and buggy for my tastes. This new piece looks spot on.

Clearly isn't a movie version. It has two heads in two completely different styles (which wouldn't make sense for a movie version), neither of which closely resembles the film version. Plus, the art being used as a reference is comic-styled art. Also, it is listed as a PF twice on that page. Both in the title and description. Further, the body is being sculpted without much clothing on it (boots sculpted, jacket isn't). Given all this, the chances that it is a Comiquette seem pretty low IMO. Anything is possible though.

I have to believe that SSC labeled the video incorrectly. This has to be a comiquette or a movie version PF. Is it too much to believe that a company that doesn't even know how to spell their own name on the base of their statues simply labeled the video as a PF instead of comiquette? Until a SSC Rep confirms this is another comic PF, I have to believe it's a mistake.

Anyway, I love the face portraits on the new piece. IMHO, they look much better than the PF. The eyes looked too big and buggy for my tastes. This new piece looks spot on.

Very good points you make...

all of this be ok but what is the line of production follow sideshow collectibles? i dont see any sense of this

funny-random-ij-pics-16.jpg

Back