Premium Format New Red Skull PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Red Skull PF that isn't movied based? That's strange.
Yeah, of the Marvel comic characters worthy of 2 PFs, I don't think Red Skull would be in my top 20. Variants excluded, I think this might be only the 2nd Marvel character to get this treatment after Wolverine (and the first version of Wolvie was really Logan).

You just answered the question I was going to ask. So Red Skull and Wolverine (although there is a caveat as you mentioned) are the only two Marvel "comicbook" characters to be repeated as PFs.

Sure, we have Captain America and Thor, but both had "comic" and "movie" version PFs.

Yeah, you're correct, but I was referring to the Steve Rogers Captain. My bad, I should have been clearer.

Wow! if they're making another RS PF there're more possibilities for others previous PFs to been made! (I missed Cap and Thor Pfs) :yess:

New Red Skull PF that isn't movied based? That's strange.

rumi10201109151316126761_Exactly.png

what`s next? :panic::panic:

Well switch out heads look good i m getting this for sure... friends is Sideshow going to make another Comic base Captain Pf or Comiquette?? coz i dont have old pf of cap i just got bucky....

I was going to say that Steve Rogers is the ONE true Captain, but I didn't want to alienate the current Marvel comics crowd. :lol
I think he's taken over the mantle again :lol

And of course, you are correct, well written though the Winter Soldier/Bucky Cap saga may have been. Hell, even Bucky realized that in the comics all along.

sideshow are joking us,what`s next ? another doom pf??? ,cap pf??,hulk pf??!!..... :mad:

please.... YESSSSSSSSS :ted :rotfl:yess:

Well switch out heads look good i m getting this for sure... friends is Sideshow going to make another Comic base Captain Pf or Comiquette?? coz i dont have old pf of cap i just got bucky....

I'd take Cap PF's featuring him in his USO and Rescue outfits from the film.

Never really cared for the first PF. Its like SSC tried their own version of what a live-action movie RS would look like but gave him goofy cartoony eyes.

I would have preferred a truer comic adaptation with the pronounced brows.

I bought red skull pf a week ago. Thank God i got it at retail price. Anw i will buy that too and i hope he will come with a new comic steve rogers cpt america.

Back