Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great video Rulk.... About the Comiquette... I always wondered what it was about the head that I did not love and I think you nailed it... It's just a tad too big... Still a great piece though... I love the head sculpt on the New PF :)

Again nice review :)

Thx man, I really enjoyed your first video review as well

Sorry u had to let some of those pieces go, really like your analysis on the new piece

I got an email from Sideshow in the middle of the night letting me know that my replacement Spidey body and EX head has shipped (scheduled to be delivered on Friday). Here's hoping the replacements are in great shape, with no paint scuffs anywhere!

I got an email from Sideshow in the middle of the night letting me know that my replacement Spidey body and EX head has shipped (scheduled to be delivered on Friday). Here's hoping the replacements are in great shape, with no paint scuffs anywhere!

Nice. Hopefully I hear the same thing soon too, since the EX head I received on Friday did not fit

Sent mine back today. Wouldn't give me any replacement parts.

Yikes, what happened?? I was hoping to pay up the rest of the balance due so that I could get it early and get replacements had there been something wrong with it. Are they out of replacements now?

Yikes, what happened?? I was hoping to pay up the rest of the balance due so that I could get it early and get replacements had there been something wrong with it. Are they out of replacements now?

Couldn't they let you wait for the upcoming batches for replacement parts? Is that even an option?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right half of the base of the explosion wasn't glued onto the black part of the base. Paint issues on the leg of the body. They told me sending a replacement wouldn't fix my problems so they still have replacements.

Sorry to hear about that Burning.

I received mine today. What a beaut this thing is. Tremendous presence in person.

Unfortunately, it arrived with some QC issues. There's about 1.5" of noticeably bad paint smear on the right leg. I noticed it as soon as I lifted up the wax paper and saw blue all over the paper. The pumpkin bomb with the closed mouth is also chipped on the center orange area. Referenced a few other photos and video reviews to make sure this wasn't part of the design and confirmed it's indeed a chip.

SpiderMan_PF_Damage_sm.jpg

Sent Sideshow pictures of the damage and hoping they can provide a replacement body and base. I'd really like to keep this statue as I think they really hit it out of the park.

I got mine today and unpacked it I like how it looks but unfortunately the heads don't sit right on the body and it looks like he had his neck cut. The paint lines are not well done blue on red and red on blue. Sigh, Contacting SS.

Right half of the base of the explosion wasn't glued onto the black part of the base. Paint issues on the leg of the body. They told me sending a replacement wouldn't fix my problems so they still have replacements.

Meaning that replacements all have partially unglued bases and paint issues on the body? It's weird

I bought this last week when there were very few issues. Its arrived today and I'm scared to open it up. I have awful luck with Sideshow so I just know for a fact that this will have problems. Sigh.

All of these issues have me concerned that I've flexed this piece and won't be receiving it for 2-3 months. I'm probably going to end up with an amalgamation of everyone's issues. Some Frankenstein's Monster that they've created by combining all of the broken statues. I'll love it anyways. But it may try to kill me.

Back