Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is how it HAS to be, honestly. I won't congratulate with someone because theh put metal rods in a 500$ item, it should be a given.

No I actually said the same thing to the guys who told me that the rod in Black Bolt is big and everything, like they were amazed. It was more of a "you serious a--holes, with the money I'm paying it's the least I expect" lol

Agali's sexy.

Did someone accidentally break that, or did they just break it to see and then ask for a replacement? :lol

If I didn't have the Comiquette already I'd be all over this piece. My most loved character after all. Just not room for two of Spidey in my collection with the limited space available.

If I didn't have this one I would get the black suit one. Don't like having variant of same pose

I prefer the symbiote on Venom more, so hopefully they have something brewing.... :pray: Imagine they all make a nice diorama around each other if they made Venom and Carnage to go with Green Goblin and Spiderman PFs...

Been trying to get the 10% trick to work, too, but no dice yet. $21 off Maria Hill, though!

Back