Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10% off the Reg is your only hope. Unless the Ex comes back on order.

I had been trying with the black; didn't even realize that the red was on WL.

After maybe 30 minutes I got a code for the black and ordered him, and I joined the WL for the red. I'm addicted, truly!

I had been trying with the black; didn't even realize that the red was on WL.

After maybe 30 minutes I got a code for the black and ordered him, and I joined the WL for the red. I'm addicted, truly!

Congrats on getting the code. Keep in mind you can clear your cookies and cache on your browser and pick another Statue and get same pop over but this time it will be 5% off. Not as good as 10% but depending on the price of the piece can save you a little more than the standard 20.00 regular monthly code.

Slight delay, my thoughts / comments on the new Amazing Spider-Man PF

Says it will be delivered today. I left at 0530 I wont be home till 2200.... Looks like I will have to get to tomorrow

Congrats on getting the code. Keep in mind you can clear your cookies and cache on your browser and pick another Statue and get same pop over but this time it will be 5% off. Not as good as 10% but depending on the price of the piece can save you a little more than the standard 20.00 regular monthly code.

Does the Maria Hill offer count as a coupon? Not sure if I should restart the process every time.

Just got it delivered here at the office. Can't wait to get home and unpack 'er!

Just set mine up. A little paint rub on the right thigh as others have shown, but not bad enough to request a return. Overall this thing is a home run.

Ask for a body replacement on mine and it was approved. Will have to see if the new body has issues fitting all the parts.

2 states away. Sent him other statues that I broke accidentally to fix and he's done a great job.

If you don't mind me asking, how much does something like that cost? I'm guessing it's just small paint touchups? I don't think I'll bother with mine (it's super minor) but that's always a nice option to have.

Slight delay, my thoughts / comments on the new Amazing Spider-Man PF

Great video Rulk.... About the Comiquette... I always wondered what it was about the head that I did not love and I think you nailed it... It's just a tad too big... Still a great piece though... I love the head sculpt on the New PF :)

Again nice review :)

If you don't mind me asking, how much does something like that cost? I'm guessing it's just small paint touchups? I don't think I'll bother with mine (it's super minor) but that's always a nice option to have.

I got quoted like 35. Probably be a little more I'm gonna ask him to fix everything he sees lol. I keep this one right next to my monitor so I can see every detail from that close.

I got quoted like 35. Probably be a little more I'm gonna ask him to fix everything he sees lol. I keep this one right next to my monitor so I can see every detail from that close.

Wow, that's a lot less than I expected. I guess if it ever gets to bothering me too much I'll go looking for a pro!

Back