New Star Wars Hot Toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, in the interview HT already confirmed the rumor that they can only make figures Sideshow has already done, so that means if it's from Episode II it will be Obi-Wan, Aayla Secura or Mace Windu.

Interesting if that is indeed "official."

So HT is doing Luke, then possibly ROTS Anakin, Bespin Han, and Mace Windu. Wasn't that the initial order of Sideshow's first SW figures?

Jedi Luke, Rots Anakin, Kit, Bespin Han , Mace

Oops Obi was after Mace

I wouldnt put my money on Padme, isnt HT only allowed to do characters SS has already done? And if SS hasnt done Padme, I dont see her being done by HT.

I would put my money on an Episode II Obi-Wan or Mace before Padme.

Although I dont really care about ANY of the Pre-quel figures so Ill be skipping them regardless.

Ill be getting Han for sure. Was hoping for a Princess Leia sooner. But I guess that will just have to wait. :lol

I also like the idea of doing a DX Bespin Han which includes the Han in Carbonite.

Im one of the unlucky ones that missed out on the SS Environment so that would be a VERY WELCOME addition to my collection.

The more I think about it the more it seems a possibility! :pray: :pray: :pray:

I hope its not an ep2 Obi-wan, i want him from ep3, a Dooku from ep2 would be best, I don't really care for any jedi other than Anakin and Obi-wan(and I would prefer ep3 of both)...If not Dooku Arena Padme would be best...maybe a PT Yoda

I also like the idea of doing a DX Bespin Han which includes the Han in Carbonite.

Im one of the unlucky ones that missed out on the SS Environment so that would be a VERY WELCOME addition to my collection.

The more I think about it the more it seems a possibility! :pray: :pray: :pray:

yeah, I missed that too, a Carbonite Han would be great with the Bounty Hunters(Jabba is just too big for me)

I wouldnt put my money on Padme, isnt HT only allowed to do characters SS has already done? And if SS hasnt done Padme, I dont see her being done by HT.

I would put my money on an Episode II Obi-Wan or Mace before Padme.

Although I dont really care about ANY of the Pre-quel figures so Ill be skipping them regardless.

Ill be getting Han for sure. Was hoping for a Princess Leia sooner. But I guess that will just have to wait. :lol

ssc did do padme - admittedly snow bunny

I'm really liking this idea of Bespin Han DX with a Carbonite Han addition, bet HT could even add lights to it at 1/6 scale! :rock

If they do Mace I will be ticked. They have already given us two SLJ figures and Mace Windu was a pretty ____ty character tbh... :lol

This BS about HT only doing figures that SS has already done is crap... So what about Leia? So HT can't touch anything Leia from ESB? What about Endor? Lame...

Ugh if it's true we have to wait for SS to release a ____ty Hoth Leia and then a minimum of 2-3 years for HT to release a better one :(

Sideshow just needs to stick a Boushh head on Snowbunny Padme body and release it as "Hoth Leia" stat!!!! Who cares how crappy it is just so HT can immediately get to work on their version. :lol

That's the kind of thing that makes it hard to believe. Either Sideshow would have to be convinced they could make a better Chewbacca than Hot Toys (or good enough that a HT version would be moot), or neither of them think they can do it at all and he's not even an issue.

Otherwise, Hot Toys will make Chewbacca.

Back