Next Dead PF: Templar's Verdict Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally!!!

2lkrzwh.gif

I must be one of the few who is really looking forward to this one. This and the Jason PF will be most welcome in my collection.

Even if I don't get this I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the full sculpt. But if it looks impressive then I might change my mind. I can never say never.

It looks like tomorrow is the big day....I'm really looking forward to this. :clap

TVTease.jpg

TVSDCCPreview.png
TVTease.jpg

TVSneakPeek2.jpg

I believe the 'netting' is the pattern of the armour below the left arm.

To me that preview pic could proabably go either way. I can't tell for sure but it looks like that hex pattern could be chain mail and the red sculpting looks like it could be somewhere between mid-chest and left underarm. However, I don't want to get my hopes up since I've been anxiously awaiting this piece sice last year's Spook.

Nope. I just pulled out my 2011 calendar with a large image of the statue, and this teaser pic does not match. Not only is the hexagon pattern not there at all, but the red portion should be fabric like on the PF. However, it is clearly sculpted.

I was thinking possibly Predator, but the heaxagon "netting" is going the wrong direction. They did marvel today, so I don't think it will be a marvel piece.

To me that preview pic could proabably go either way. I can't tell for sure but it looks like that hex pattern could be chain mail and the red sculpting looks like it could be somewhere between mid-chest and left underarm. However, I don't want to get my hopes up since I've been anxiously awaiting this piece sice last year's Spook.

My guess is the tease is taken from the area inside the circle of the photo below....I suspect you, and I , will be very happy tomorrow. :yess:

TVSneakPeek2.jpg

Back