Next Dead PF: Templar's Verdict Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is too cool,,,if they did a line of zombie soldiers through time how cool would that be? Thank about it,,,Viking zombie, Samurai zombie, nazi zombie.....goes on and on. Would be awesome.

I'll take one for sure, still have about 4 OG coupons I need to use up. :lol

2011-06-29_230438.png

I didnt read this thread so Im just going on what I saw in the pic and the title of the thread. Sooo...this is just some random zombie dressed up as a Templar? Hmmm I dont think I care for this thing one bit.

I didnt read this thread so Im just going on what I saw in the pic and the title of the thread. Sooo...this is just some random zombie dressed up as a Templar? Hmmm I dont think I care for this thing one bit.

Yup, Sideshow's taking The Dead concept and applying it to historic figures. :monkey1

The pic they showed a LONG time ago looked fantastic... I am excited to see him for real now.

Yup, Sideshow's taking The Dead concept and applying it to historic figures. :monkey1

Yeah man, I love zombies and while I dont own any historic figures I do like history and wouldnt be closed to buying a figure of such one day. Its just this doesnt do anything for me at all. Seems totally random. I think this has the tendency to bomb.

Yeah man, I love zombies and while I dont own any historic figures I do like history and wouldnt be closed to buying a figure of such one day. Its just this doesnt do anything for me at all. Seems totally random. I think this has the tendency to bomb.

Especially with the Exclusive Undying Carcass with an ES of 400 still in stock and no Low Quantity Alert. That means they couldn't even sell 300 of them. Hell, the Exclusive PZ bust is still in stock with an ES of 200 and no LQ Alert which means they couldn't even sell 100 of those either. If there were ever signs for SSC to get their butts back into 1/6 Dead, those would be it. Though I suppose they'll have to try dios and LSBs before coming to the misguided conclusion that "Gee, people just don't like zombies anymore." and stop doing The Dead altogether. :monkey1

Especially with the Exclusive Undying Carcass with an ES of 400 still in stock and no Low Quantity Alert. That means they couldn't even sell 300 of them. Hell, the Exclusive PZ bust is still in stock with an ES of 200 and no LQ Alert which means they couldn't even sell 100 of those either. If there were ever signs for SSC to get their butts back into 1/6 Dead, those would be it. Though I suppose they'll have to try dios and LSBs before coming to the misguided conclusion that "Gee, people just don't like zombies anymore." and stop doing The Dead altogether. :monkey1

Yeah I didnt like any of those but I didnt know they were doing that bad:lol Talk about not taking a hint,huh.:lol

Last edited:
Geez, I completely forgot about this piece. Not a good thing when Sideshow goes so long without updates that it completely drops off the radar.

Back