1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if the rumored list is to be true, the available AT the Con figure for SW, the Armorer, might be previewed this week. No other SW fig has been rumored and it is a smaller list than usual, so there could be more. The Armorer is going to be a big deal.
don't see anything "big deal" about the Armorer, you speak of her like she is some sort of a biggest SW blockbuster, certain people like her, some simply don't, that's it.

don't see anything "big deal" about the Armorer, you speak of her like she is some sort of a biggest SW blockbuster, certain people like her, some simply don't, that's it.
All I see on here is people wanting the Armorer. Don't remember seeing many if any at all saying they don't want her.

😉
5b058deba9c44f3c2a8b528e.jpeg

Yet Kennedy led Lucasfilm/Disney continues to do what they do, canceling the Slave 1 quietly behind the scenes a few months after suffering the backlash of the very public firing of Gina Carano and lying about the specifics.

Oh that business about Slave 1 makes my blood boil! OMG so angry.

This name was for a reason! So Jango isn't allowed to have feelings about his life experience, and the reason behind that name - just discarded?! Disney has A LOT of work to do if we're going to be retconning all references to slavery out of SW. Whose brilliant idea was this!? I bet I can guess.

Actually sitting here shaking my head! And these idiots are in charge of a multibillion dollar franchise, the mind boggles.

Now that The Armorer has been revealed, it s time for Mando Luke to be the next in line :D c'mon HT!

The rumored figs list turned out to be right so far! Armorer was only SW one on the list.

Bummer that it's 18 months away, but excited to see the Armorer actually being made. When you think about it though, Mando has gotten HT to dig deep into secondary characters in a way they haven't really done with any other franchise. For those who went all in on Mando, the shelf space and presence is going to rival the OT and Endgame.

Bummer that it's 18 months away, but excited to see the Armorer actually being made. When you think about it though, Mando has gotten HT to dig deep into secondary characters in a way they haven't really done with any other franchise. For those who went all in on Mando, the shelf space and presence is going to rival the OT and Endgame.

Now I'm seeing Q3-Q4 of this year... That's much better. Be interesting to see if that holds...

Now I'm seeing Q3-Q4 of this year... That's much better. Be interesting to see if that holds...
Yeah, I think that's Toys Wonderland messing up with the date with the 2022 release. Toyfair exclusives usually have a quick turnaround from reveal to distribution. Q3-4 this year makes more sense.

Important to note that the Summer Showcase is the 15th, so SDCC/ACGHK dates might not matter. I'll take a week earlier if that's the case. (y)

I don't think HT are going to the ACG this year. I think they are actually running their own show from one of their stores, probably Rebel Base. The Con exclusives will be in-stock there.

I don't think HT are going to the ACG this year. I think they are actually running their own show from one of their stores, probably Rebel Base. The Con exclusives will be in-stock there.
Yeah this Covid crap messed up the usual SDCC/ACGHK appearances and announcements. All on SS Summer Showcase a week earlier, not coinciding with the Con times.

The next figure will be... Cobb Vanth. Everyone wants him. Everyone will buy two. Those that say they won't are just hiding the fact that they'll buy three.

:lol

I think Mando Luke was the last of the Top Three Mando Figures we were all mostly betting on: Mando v3, Luke Mando and Armorer.

Were there others? I feel like I'm forgetting one. Cobb Vanth is also up there due to consistent popularity around here, but so is Koska Reeves I suppose.

Yeah, at this point I think the Mando top three are Luke, Cobb Vanth and Koska Reeves.

They're not going to make Cara Dune and they would have done Greek Karga by now if they were doing him. Maybe if he's a big part of season 3. But I don't see any other characters that legitimately have a shot at being made. They've milked the cow dry.

To be fair, Luke and R2 were essentially the last new characters added to S2. Makes sense that we still haven't seen them yet.

Back