1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess would be another Mandalorian release: Mortar Trooper or Ahsoka before we get to May 4th. Then I bet we see Bad Batch Clones.
I'm hoping for another OT reveal. Bespin Han would be the obvious choice, but I think we all know that something is holding this figure back at this point. Bespin Luke 2.0 would be nice, or possibly a new reveal. I think the only way we get Greedo or Rebel Fleet Trooper is if we see them in a Disney + show. Greedo in Obi-Wan series? Rebel Fleet Trooper in Andor series? And I think Leia Boushh and ROTJ Scout Trooper is likely for the 40th Anniversary of Jedi.

Honestly, I rather HT stay away from Bad Batch. They won't finish the team so why bother. Just release the rest of the Mando figures like Stormtrooper, Luke, Armorer and Ahsoka. Release the OT and PT figures that everyone wants. They won't have enough time before Book of Boba hits.

I'm still surprised The Armorer hasn't been teased by Hot Toys. I'd imagine she's the most demanded character left from the first season.

Do people really demand characters? Where do they do this? Twitter? Would they be The Twitter Mob? Can a fleck of people on Twitter be considered a Mob? I would love to see a profile on The Twitter Mob.

Why was Twitter created? To shame and demand toys? Ah... Humanity.

Do people really demand characters? Where do they do this? Twitter? Would they be The Twitter Mob? Can a fleck of people on Twitter be considered a Mob? I would love to see a profile on The Twitter Mob.

It will be the thing that eventually puts HT out of business. Lucasfilm will mandate Rose and Holdo figures while actual Star Wars fans wait for a Bespin Han that never comes :horror

I can't wait to see what a third-party figure manufacturer can do with their version of the "Female Former Rebel Fighter Figure"... :wink1:

And I really need a Kuiil figure, now that I have my 3D Blurrg finally printed out.

I'm still surprised The Armorer hasn't been teased by Hot Toys. I'd imagine she's the most demanded character left from the first season.

I would be so happy if HT makes a figure of her. I just found out there's an SH Figuarts figure planned for her and like... I wanna pre-order it but I also don't want to spend the money on it in case Hot Toys by some miracle makes one lol

Her outfit is so cool!

Screen Shot 2021-03-23 at 10.26.53 PM.jpg Screen Shot 2021-03-23 at 10.27.03 PM.jpg

I'm still shocked that deep-kissing his sister is acceptable in this day and age.

And what about Boss Ford forcing himself upon Leia while she's trying to work?

It?s okay to do that as long as you both have dirtied hands.

I would be so happy if HT makes a figure of her. I just found out there's an SH Figuarts figure planned for her and like... I wanna pre-order it but I also don't want to spend the money on it in case Hot Toys by some miracle makes one lol

Her outfit is so cool!

View attachment 509298 View attachment 509299

This is why I'm curious Hot Toys decided not to go through with a release yet. Tamashii Nations did Heavy Infantry and Armorer back-to-back and have quite a bit planned for season two.

I'm curious what stopped Hot Toys or if they even considered it. Unless they didn't have much time between revealing other properties, The Clone Wars, and then focusing on season two right away.

The Armorer is definitely guaranteed to come eventually given that Hot Toys has been avoiding head sculpts with Star Wars lately. Before Boba Fatt and Bo-Katan they went on one hell of a string of helmeted characters.

The Armorer is a cool looking character but only had a few scenes. I'd much rather they make Mayfield, Fennec or Greef Karga as the next Mando figure. Someone who had a little more impact on the story.

The Armorer will come eventually, I'm fairly confident in that.

sure, I'm absolutely fine seeing her being released in the next 4 years (under the stringent condition HT releases your beloved The Armorer within the time frame of 2022)

The Armorer is a cool looking character but only had a few scenes. I'd much rather they make Mayfield, Fennec or Greef Karga as the next Mando figure. Someone who had a little more impact on the story.

Yeah, HT doesn't really take screentime/number of lines into account. If that were the case the Armorer would've been made long before they ever thought of making that Death Watch Mando, or the Paz Vizsla (Heavy Mando) figure for that matter. And they definitely would've made Greef or Kuiil already.

Hahaha omg could you imagine Bill Burr with his own Star Wars action figure?! :lol

Honestly, I rather HT stay away from Bad Batch. They won't finish the team so why bother. Just release the rest of the Mando figures like Stormtrooper, Luke, Armorer and Ahsoka. Release the OT and PT figures that everyone wants. They won't have enough time before Book of Boba hits.

It depends how many seasons it goes for though. If we get 3-4 seasons of Bad Batch then it's not outside the realms of possibility that we get at least one of them a season. As long as we get Wrecker and Tech then the rest can wait. As for Echo, personally I'd still prefer him in his 501st ARC trooper armour.

Anything is possible I guess but the incomplete set of Guardians and Justice League. If they do it, Chirrut and Baze can happen all over again where people hold off until more releases and HT not releasing more due to low initial orders.

Lots of clone troopers and commanders to do in the mean time :)

Armorer is still highest on my list ATM.

Not that I wouldn't buy her, but I'd want Greef, Cara, and Kuiil before her.

They do have twitter but most discourse happens on FB and Instagram it seems. They definitely must read complaints somewhere to get the Mk85 sculpt swap situation.

Her outfit is so cool!

View attachment 509298 View attachment 509299

That figure is basically about to be released. It was a web exclusive so had to pay in advance a while back, there might be some places with preorders open but not that many.

This is why I'm curious Hot Toys decided not to go through with a release yet. Tamashii Nations did Heavy Infantry and Armorer back-to-back and have quite a bit planned for season two.

I'm curious what stopped Hot Toys or if they even considered it. Unless they didn't have much time between revealing other properties, The Clone Wars, and then focusing on season two right away.

Bandai/Tamashii Nations hasn't shown a single thing for Season 2 yet, and once the Armorer is released this month, there will be absolutely zero Star Wars figures on preorder for Figuarts. In general there's a Movie Realization Samuari Mandalorian figure that has yet to be released, but is due soon also. Once that's done there's literally nothing to look forward too from Bandai. No idea why they haven't hit the series harder.

Man, could you imagine if HT just went ahead and made a Cara figure? After everyone else cancelled production of theirs? :lol (I mean, I'd buy it in a heartbeat, but. That ship, she has sailed)

Maybe if I'm lucky they'll make Fennec and Koska to go along with the Bo-Katan I've got pre-ordered and then I can at least have some semblance of the lady death squad from chapter 16 lol

Man, could you imagine if HT just went ahead and made a Cara figure? After everyone else cancelled production of theirs? :lol (I mean, I'd buy it in a heartbeat, but. That ship, she has sailed)

Maybe if I'm lucky they'll make Fennec and Koska to go along with the Bo-Katan I've got pre-ordered and then I can at least have some semblance of the lady death squad from chapter 16 lol

You realize that Lucasfilm is mandating those cancellations right? It's not the manufacturers...

Bandai/Tamashii Nations hasn't shown a single thing for Season 2 yet, and once the Armorer is released this month, there will be absolutely zero Star Wars figures on preorder for Figuarts. In general there's a Movie Realization Samuari Mandalorian figure that has yet to be released, but is due soon also. Once that's done there's literally nothing to look forward too from Bandai. No idea why they haven't hit the series harder.

Yeah, similar to what RandomHero said, other characters had more screen time. I think the lasting appeal is that she's a Mandalorian and could potentially show up in future episodes since her death was never confirmed.

Tamashii Nations will show what they have in production in due time. :wink1:

Back