1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only comparing helmeted characters she had more screen time than Heavy Mando, DW Mando, and the Incinerator Trooper combined, and Hot Toys made those three. Plus she was head of the Mandalorian covert, and set up the entire story of season 2. They probably already made the prototype, and then other things came along and she got pushed back. I still have faith we'll see her soon.

Hot Toys always has a lot on their plate these days, but I think The Armorer is still possible.

Definitely near the top of my list, even though the figure wouldn’t be delivered till well into 2022 even if she were announced tomorrow.

It would be awesome to display S2 Beskar Mando with The Armorer and Paz Vizla.

Luke Skywalker has been canceled. Kennedy's Lucasfilm is deeply offended that Star Wars fans loved The Mandalorian finale and hate their pet rock and asexual pilot.

THEY REALLY JUMPED THE SHARK WITH THIS ROCK S***. I'm just saying. Not funny, not cool.... just ridiculous. Why would a species of rocks need to navigate themselves anywheres, I mean think about it. Rocks by definition are pretty stationary.

I also - call me old-fashioned! I have been called worse! - I also feel absolutely ~no need~ to have any given character's sexuality spelled out for me, the story should tell me all I need to know about that and whose idea was this anyway?!! Its like that scene in "Solo" where the droid was going on and on about how she and Lando had a chance at becoming a couple, I mean who thinks this s*** up?!!! Who thinks this compelling viewing, or reading?! Do they know one actual man IRL? Or woman for that matter!

With that said, my May 4 predictions are 1. Boba Fresh and 2. Mando Season Two. I dont see Armorer happening at this point in time, I've been wrong before tho.

We all think it will be mando Luke or a great ot or pt character, when it will probably be a stormtrooper reissue or the yellow mandalorian stormtrooper. There is a flyer for the echo base store on Facebook and nothing from Star Wars is featured. All dc and cosbaby. There is a reissue of the tumbler bat mobile so I can?t wait to pay quadruple for a vehicle I should have bought when it first came out. I guess I am not canceling two face after all.

Seriously which figures are you guys expecting at this point ? Mando Luke ?

At this point, I'm expecting a bunch of non-SW figures up for pre-order (maybe a Falcon, or more from the Snyder League movie)... maybe a MCU release or two, and then a couple more SW figures up for pre-order in time for May 4th (probably Mando Luke. And season 2 Din as well, as the season 1 beskar version will have probably--hopefully?--shipped by then).

Still throwing out my usual hopes into the universe for Fennec and the Armo-- *dodges tomatoes*

Seriously which figures are you guys expecting at this point ? Mando Luke ?

1. Stormtrooper (Rogue One style, lightly weathered)

2. Luke Skywalker (The Mandalorian, reused head sculpt, chopped Dark Trooper arm or something)

3. Mortar Trooper

I think those are the safest bets. Re-painted Fett and Dawson Ahsoka will be revealed but maybe not till later.

I think an OT figure and another Clone Trooper are also on the horizon soon.

If I remember correctly, April has been a slow month for star wars hot toys over the last 2 years.

1. Stormtrooper (Rogue One style, lightly weathered)

2. Luke Skywalker (The Mandalorian, reused head sculpt, chopped Dark Trooper arm or something)

3. Mortar Trooper

I think those are the safest bets. Re-painted Fett and Dawson Ahsoka will be revealed but maybe not till later.

I think an OT figure and another Clone Trooper are also on the horizon soon.

I hope you're right because it'll give my wallet breathing space for a few months.

That artillery trooper was the dumbest thing in the show. In a universe with long range, power space blasters that shoot lasers, let's break out the mortars for one Mandalorian and a fat guy.

It was very The Force Awakens now you mention it.

Back