1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don?t tease me with the scout. I still have not gotten over it being a mandalorian version and not the rotj.
Also, I doubt we see the Jedi version before the mandalorian version ships out. I will go cry now.

If we get a full reveal and PO tonight, it will likely be Batman Begins Batman and Tumbler teased last week along their Echo Base pop up store announcement.

Batman and batmobile photos out.

And there goes my Star Wars only collection. I skipped the Nolan figures the first time, so the lunatic in me is going all in. Plus, I only have about 10-15 Star Wars figures I plan to get...😳
Also, I doubt I can depend on any of you enablers to schedule an intervention.

What is the sudden Nolan resurgence? Its not an anniversary, there's no new movie coming out, no super 8K...

Between this and Falcon repeats I guess no new Star Wars for a while. Had a good run for a bit.

With Falcon and Winter Soldier running for another 4 weeks, we might have a Star Wars announcement before may unless a worthy candidate for a figure turns up in every episode.

This being said, my money is on no Star Wars PO before may.

What is the sudden Nolan resurgence? Its not an anniversary, there's no new movie coming out, no super 8K...

Between this and Falcon repeats I guess no new Star Wars for a while. Had a good run for a bit.

I think a pure cash grab. Hot toys sees how much the Nolan merch sells for and hot toys loves easy money.
Surprisingly sand troopers and snow troopers have not been reissued yet. I am sure in time. Star Wars, actually the mandalorian, had a great run for a few months. Best run in years.

I think a pure cash grab. Hot toys sees how much the Nolan merch sells for and hot toys loves easy money.
Surprisingly sand troopers and snow troopers have not been reissued yet. I am sure in time. Star Wars, actually the mandalorian, had a great run for a few months. Best run in years.

Depends how you look at it. They made a bunch of helmeted troopers and skipped all the interesting characters.

They made a bunch of helmeted troopers and skipped all the interesting characters.

This. Boba, Bo-Katan and Mando/Grogu were the only interesting characters that got figures made of them. Moff Gideon, sure, but it would have been nice if he got a bit more screen time.

No Migs Mayfield.
No Fennec Shand.
No Greef Karga.
No Cara Dune.
No Cobb Vanth.
No Koska Reeves.
No Ahsoka Tano.

Plenty of troopers and a Raider though. I guess comparative to the very incomplete Clone Wars run and lackluster ST run, sure, it's the best run. But it's not a truly great run.

This. Boba, Bo-Katan and Mando/Grogu were the only interesting characters that got figures made of them. Moff Gideon, sure, but it would have been nice if he got a bit more screen time.

No Migs Mayfield.
No Fennec Shand.
No Greef Karga.
No Cara Dune.
No Cobb Vanth.
No Koska Reeves.
No Ahsoka Tano.

Plenty of troopers and a Raider though. I guess comparative to the very incomplete Clone Wars run and lackluster ST run, sure, it's the best run. But it's not a truly great run.

Also no Kuiil and no Armorer. Both characters were essential to the plot of season one.

Also no Kuiil and no Armorer. Both characters were essential to the plot of season one.

I highly doubt they'll ever make Kuill since they'll likely have to develop a new body that will only be used once, and I'm sure Hot Toys isn't too keen on doing that for an Ugnaught. Armorer yeah, I should have put her in there too but was only thinking of helmetless figures.

This definitely was not a great run for Star Wars.

I highly doubt they'll ever make Kuill since they'll likely have to develop a new body that will only be used once, and I'm sure Hot Toys isn't too keen on doing that for an Ugnaught. Armorer yeah, I should have put her in there too but was only thinking of helmetless figures.

This definitely was not a great run for Star Wars.

Slightly modified Jawa body would likely work great for Kuiil. He was probably the most important character in season one after Mando and the Child. With Cara Dune probably right behind Kuiil:(

Depends how you look at it. They made a bunch of helmeted troopers and skipped all the interesting characters.

For me, the only real positives were the rogue one figures. No cara or kuill means I will only get a select few mandalorian figures. But at least it was Star Wars.

Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 1.12.18 AM.jpg

:rotfl

Back