1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really. I just want the 1/6 Death Star/ Naval Trooper and maybe Admiral Ackbar at this point. Why do they refuse to make the Imperial Naval Trooper?

I wonder if hot toys brings the heat this week. Sideshow stole a lot of thunder yesterday with the cantina aliens announcement. Hot toys tends to want to steal the spotlight, like when J and D were announcing their $5k or whatever joker set and hot toys dropped Han out of nowhere.

I wonder if hot toys brings the heat this week. Sideshow stole a lot of thunder yesterday with the cantina aliens announcement. Hot toys tends to want to steal the spotlight, like when J and D were announcing their $5k or whatever joker set and hot toys dropped Han out of nowhere.
I don't think HT cares about SS and their SW releases. Hell, they might even be in on it together and HT lets them do OT aliens. JND on the other hand is more direct competition.

Sideshow is making creatures.... including Bib Fortuna... Hot Toys made Salacious Crumb... could it be that Hot Toys JABBA is in the works?
If so, I hope HT goes the way of SS. Offer Jabba alone or with the whole set up. I'd easily be content with keeping the SS base and sticking a newer better HT Jabba on top.

Sideshow is making creatures.... including Bib Fortuna... Hot Toys made Salacious Crumb... could it be that Hot Toys JABBA is in the works?
Sideshow making creatures and literal background characters and HotToys creating main or secondary characters would be a good business idea.

Sideshow making creatures and literal background characters and HotToys creating main or secondary characters would be a good business idea.

Not sure the collecting community is large enough for both businesses to sell thru enough units. Especially when we're talking $300 figures.

If so, I hope HT goes the way of SS. Offer Jabba alone or with the whole set up. I'd easily be content with keeping the SS base and sticking a newer better HT Jabba on top.
Replacing my OG Sideshow Jabba?! They're gonna have to pry it from my cold dead hands...

20240602_193044.jpg

Back