NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Barry. Had a deep filling a couple months ago and it hurts for about an hour every day. Today was really bad. If I need a root canal, I might never get the Dewback I wanted. :monkey2

Dunno, still think that meditation pod would be a very large environment, though I wouldn't be against them releasing it. Hoping for something from Bespin, myself. Or Hoth.

And agreed, I wouldn't care if we never saw a bantha. Landspeeder for me is far more iconic and would be a fantastic display piece.

Well, If I could have it my way I would get everything and anything that's ANH Tatooine, so if I was to ever be forced to have a focus that would be it. Jawas, Tusken Raiders, Sand Troopers, Cantina Aliens, Han, Luke, Ben, Chewie, the Droids, Landspeeder, etc. But at this point I think I want decent representation from all three films.

And yeah, I wouldn't even want a meditation chamber but I thought it made some sense based on the fact that we know we're going to see Vader. SS loves to cross sell their products.

come on flosi.............your vote just may be the one that tips the scale. at least publicly support it for those that want/will get it..........:wink1:

bummer about the tooth BB.

I'm just thinking it will be 500+... :( Too much, too much. They charge too much.

[ame="https://youtu.be/ZGxwOaniQG4"]https://youtu.be/ZGxwOaniQG4[/ame]

I'd be intrigued by a Bantha... but I don't think the cost would be ridiculously more than the Dewback. But honestly I would not have the room for it unless I did a lot of re-arranging.

However, if a Rancor happens I will find a way to fit that badboy into my collection :lecture

If I had a 1/6 Rancor displayed in my home, I don't think I'll even have to worry about ever having a wife to move out in the first place.

I'm not kidding you guys, the Dewback really pushed it... My wife was on the couch reading to my son when the doorbell rang. When she saw me coming down the hall with that massive box she said:
"What the hell is that?"
To which I replied "that lizard thing I told you I bought"
Her: "Did they send you two?"

Anyway, I knew I was in trouble. It's not a price thing, but a size thing.

I know what you mean. Sometimes, you don't realize how large these figures/statues are until they arrive. I remember when I got the Predator maquette some year back and I couldn't even carry the box because it was so big.

I'm just thinking it will be 500+... :( Too much, too much. They charge too much.

just follow GB's lead......................he will name his price and get one for way less.............his track record for such deals is really kind of spooky.......:lol

I'm like the Shatner of naming my price on collectibles.

Not to mention it takes the sting out of a giant piece if it can double as a riding toy :lecture

hht.jpg

I'm like the Shatner of naming my price on collectibles.

Not to mention it takes the sting out of a giant piece if it can double as a riding toy :lecture

hht.jpg

:lol.............i laugh everytime i see that pic.

she will be too big to ride that thing before long j...............cherish the moment.

oh & whip that pic out at her highschool graduation.............:lecture

:lol Gotta do something during all the tornado warnings

And yeah, no bags... My daughter wanted to ride in him as soon as she saw him. And she still pats his head when she's in the collection room.

That is pretty freaking cute as well. Not as cute as your daughter on the dewback. That is an instant classic.

But, I'd write poems on restaurant napkins, and leave them on the table with Sideshow's tip, if I thought for one second that they would make me a Walrusman doll.

I know they'll do a Walrusman eventually... I'd imagine they might even follow Hasbro's lead and add a wolf hand or hoof option on him. He's way to iconic of a character to not get made.

Back