NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your right if it was last week the Saint would have lost to the Browns again.:lol

Stats, only thing that counts as a win? LOL, dude we did win last week. Hey if we can beat the reigning SB champs 3 years in a row we can beat the Pats. WE relish in every victory of the season just like any other fan.

Your right the steelers looked like ____ in that game but they always do...no big deal.

:rotfl They didn't look like ____ when they kicked the crap out of the brownies this year.

Lotta Steeler fans on this board?

No I just believe in the fact you can't smack talk down a team that's always kicking your ass, it doesnt count they lost to someone else they still kickied your teams ass.

The only way those bumbs can get a win against Pittsburgh is when. . .they have to do it in the final minute or in OT.
I can relate. If the Saints had a half-way respectable kicker, then they would be atop the NFC South at 6-2, and folks would be talking about them as among the best 2-3 teams in the NFC instead of. . .those bastard Falcons :mad:

You guys get the "dirty bird can't fly with a broken wing" commercial, or is that local :lol

Screw you, Falcons.

I can relate. If the Saints had a half-way respectable kicker, then they would be atop the NFC South at 6-2, and folks would be talking about them as among the best 2-3 teams in the NFC instead of. . .those bastard Falcons :mad:

You guys get the "dirty bird can't fly with a broken wing" commercial, or is that local :lol

Screw you, Falcons.

Yeah, I love that commercial :rotfl

How can you be a Browns fan and not have a sense of humor?

My point exactly. People can be grouped in to two catagories on this issue...those who eventually get bitter from the negativity, and those who settle in for the bumpy ride with a sense of humor and don't let it get to them too deeply.

The former have too much potential to become rampage shooters. The latter are fun people to be around.

Seriously, though...The Steelers have had losing seasons. In fact, they were nearly perennial losers for the first 38 years of their existence (on a side note, the Steelers would have had a championship year in '43...but they had to combine with the Eagles because of the war and the Eagles dragged them down into the cellar:)). Even being owned by the Browns for 2 decades of that time frame (50s and 60's). And they have had 7 losing seasons since '72 and were owned by the Browns again in the 80's (yes, I just looked that part up).

And there will come a time when the Browns own the Steelers again. I can accept that...it is the name of the game. But game is the key word. The outcome of which has zero effect on a person's life so there is no sense in getting knotted up about it.

I'm going for the jugular with Starkiller until he lightens up a little.

:)

I'm having fun :lol He just gets so riled up it's hilarious. I'm sure the Browns will go back to sucking after their Superdome miracle, and then starkiller will be as quiet as a church mouse on here again :rotfl

I sincerely feel bad for those fans. Was it last year that they had one of the single worst games of all time in Primetime? I think it was against the Ravens? Game made me want to gouge my eyes out. But I kept watching for some sick, masochistic reason.

I sincerely feel bad for those fans. Was it last year that they had one of the single worst games of all time in Primetime? I think it was against the Ravens? Game made me want to gouge my eyes out. But I kept watching for some sick, masochistic reason.

Yep, but everyone underestimates them and doesn't give them the credit they deserve :clap

I kept saying to myself--"This game cannot be this bad. Surely, it will get better." But, it didn't. It just kept going, for what felt like days. 3 and out, 3 and out, 3 and out, 3 and out, 3 and out, etc. etc. etc. And the defense wasn't playing interesting or exciting ball, they both just sucked so bad on offense. It was just the worst game I personally think I have ever seen.

NFL Network reporting the Vikings released Randy Moss.
Could he be all done in the NFL or will he return to the Patriots?

No way he gets back to the Pats they have the 32nd wavier priority, he will have been picked up way before then.

Wow. The powers that be in Minnesota must have been really POed last night during his media session where he said he missed New England.

because he was released mid season, Randy has to clear waivers before NE could re-sign him, if they wanted. Basically, teams with worse records than NE have first dibs at Randy.

NFL Network reporting the Vikings released Randy Moss.
Could he be all done in the NFL or will he return to the Patriots?

I wonder if it was his post-game press conference, where he refused to answer any of the media's questions even after being fined $25 grand from last time. I personally thought it was hilarious :lol

I saw clips of his Q and A session. Besides other stuff, he said this:

"[No direspect to Minnesota, but] just want to be able to tell the guys [on the Patriots] I miss the hell out of them ... Man, I miss them guys man, I miss the team ... I love you guys, I miss you, I'm out.''

Dunno. It seems like Childres trying to exert control. Wonder how Brett takes it.

I kept saying to myself--"This game cannot be this bad. Surely, it will get better." But, it didn't. It just kept going, for what felt like days. 3 and out, 3 and out, 3 and out, 3 and out, 3 and out, etc. etc. etc. And the defense wasn't playing interesting or exciting ball, they both just sucked so bad on offense. It was just the worst game I personally think I have ever seen.

I know. Even if 2 teams I despise, like the Browns and Ravens, are playing on primetime I still watch it. I mean, c'mon it's football, right. But that game was just awful! Like watching 2 old men sitting on their porches flipping each other off for 3 hours.

I saw clips of his Q and A session. Besides other stuff, he said this:

"[No direspect to Minnesota, but] just want to be able to tell the guys [on the Patriots] I miss the hell out of them ... Man, I miss them guys man, I miss the team ... I love you guys, I miss you, I'm out.''

Dunno. It seems like Childres trying to exert control. Wonder how Brett takes it.

He definitely lacks a little thing called impulse control.

Moss was not helping their team on the field, and was only attempting to bring attention to himself and/or acting like a lunatic off the field. I thought it was pretty nuts to sign him to begin with, given how he acted earlier in the season in New England.

I just hope he stays away from New Orleans. Maybe he'll go to the Browns :D

Back