NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moss was not helping their team on the field, and was only attempting to bring attention to himself and/or acting like a lunatic off the field. I thought it was pretty nuts to sign him to begin with, given how he acted earlier in the season in New England.

I just hope he stays away from New Orleans. Maybe he'll go to the Browns :D

:lol:lol:lol

Steelers fans. Keep relishing your football team, God knows thats the only thing worth a damn in that shthole of a town.

I'm going to guess Indy will put a claim in for him due to their injuries. Whether or not he makes it that far down the waiver wire is another matter though.

I can see a bad team like the Cowboys claiming him just to give their fans something new to gawk at. 49ers as well. Maybe the Bears.

You would hope that even Jerry Jones wouldn't be stupid enough to that. They have plenty of WRs and RBs already, not enough O linemen and a could coverage safety.

Percy Harvin's got to be pissed. The acquisition of Moss freed him to move back to his natural slot receiver position. Now he has to be a flanker until Sidney Rice comes back.

I am thinking the Viking have thrown in the towel. I think the Moss trade was a hail mary and it failed so now it cut your loses and start to rebuild.

I've got to laugh at the local media already beating the back to the Patriots drum.

Belichick has his weekly interview coming up at 5, should be interesting.

If he ends up back with the pats I will laugh, I swear they are the only team that trade someone and get them back weeks late off waivers.

Wow someone from Pittsburgh and Buffalo to make that report. I have been to both and had to spend 2 weeks in Pittsburgh for work and it sucked.

Not to generalize, but there is more to living somewhere than just night-life. Just sayin'

Not to generalize, but there is more to living somewhere than just night-life. Just sayin'
I judge a city by things to do , night, day weekend, options on places to eat, how easy to get around stuff like that. If I dont like visiting a city I diffidently dont want to live there.

i judge cities based on the number of closed factories, mills, and warehouses and how long it takes to tear any of those buildings down. In that respect, both Pittsburg and Cleveland are at the bottom of my list. :lol

I have never spent a day in Pittsburgh. But I have huge respect for that city as the blue collar heart of America. It is a big part of the reason I remained a Steelers fan after my front-running as a 10-year old wore off.

American drive and determination may have homes in other cities in the Nation, but it's heart and soul are in Pittsburgh.

And to be honest...I credit the blue-collar mentality as one of the driving forces of the teams success. I feel the team represents that attitude very well.

In my opinion.

Last edited:
i judge cities based on the number of closed factories, mills, and warehouses and how long it takes to tear any of those buildings down. In that respect, both Pittsburg and Cleveland are at the bottom of my list. :lol

Never been to Pittsburgh, have ya?

Back