NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So now the Vikes are gonna cut Moss? WTF is going on?

Childress trying to exert control over the team.

Biggest disappointment: Vikings, Cowboys, or Chargers?

In other NFL news, yesterday Shanahan said that McNabb's 4th quarter benching was that Rex Grossman was more familiar with the West Coast's Two Minute drill. Today, he came out and said that McNabb didn't have the "cardiovascular endurance" to run a two minute drill. WTF?

:rotfl They didn't look like ____ when they kicked the crap out of the brownies this year.

No, no not the way they played, I mean literally.

I'm having fun :lol He just gets so riled up it's hilarious. I'm sure the Browns will go back to sucking after their Superdome miracle, and then starkiller will be as quiet as a church mouse on here again :rotfl

Not going to happen, on sucking and me being quiet.

Speaking of being quiet, so Randy Moss refuses to do interviews he's not happy and now he's getting released? WTH? We'll take him!

No, no not the way they played, I mean literally.

Not going to happen, on sucking and me being quiet.

Speaking of being quiet, so Randy Moss refuses to do interviews he's not happy and now he's getting released? WTH? We'll take him!

1. If brown and orange doesn't say ____, then I don't know what does

2. a) Please don't be quiet or you'll ruin everyones' fun, b) it'll be hard for them to go back to sucking when they never stopped, so I correct myself

3. Moss wants to go to a team where he stands a chance at winning, so he'd go back to Oakland before going to Cleveland

In other NFL news, yesterday Shanahan said that McNabb's 4th quarter benching was that Rex Grossman was more familiar with the West Coast's Two Minute drill. Today, he came out and said that McNabb didn't have the "cardiovascular endurance" to run a two minute drill. WTF?

I would say Cowboys first, then kinda Vikings and then Chargers. Only Cowboys and Viking for obvious reasons. Chargers, I was worried at beginning of season, with two top players holding out, some holes on D and no proven RB to go to. Also this is the chargers they like to start like crap.:slap

I'd say the Vikings, they went all in with Favre and it's been a huge fail. That said i'm very very disappointed with the boys.

I think Chilly is just trying to divert the attention away from the teams real issues *cough, cough- Favre*

:lol:lol That is too much :lol:lol

I'm sorry but Russell doesn't know those two words "too much". With him you can't ever get enough! :horror

And rumor has it Moss was waived because he _____ed about a catered meal. :lol Granted the guy is a real jerk but seriously. Kick him off your team because he talked some smack about food? :slap :rotfl And for the record Russell would have ate the whole spread. So no disrespect to the owner. :rock

https://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5755561

I'd say the Vikings, they went all in with Favre and it's been a huge fail. That said i'm very very disappointed with the boys.

I'd agree. Vikings, Cowboys, then Chargers. As disappointing as San Diego has been, the Chargers can still turn it around. Cowboys are a mess, and Phillips needed to go last season.

Brad Childress needs to go. Promote Leslie Frazier.

I don't like Childress as a coach. Some of the things he's done have been asinine. Remember a few years ago when Troy Williamson's grandmother died? Childress fined him for being away from the team. The fines were ultimately revoked, but still...

As for the Moss situation, you know what you get with Randy. Huge talent, but huge distraction. I think it was a knee jerk move on Childress' part waiving Moss. Imagine this line up when Sidney Rice came back: Moss and Rice on the outside, Percy Harvin in the slot, with Shiancoe at TE and Peterson at RB. That's dangerous.

And Mortenson and Shefter reported last night that Zigi Wilf was peeved at the waiving of Moss. Maybe I misunderstood the report, but it sounded like Childress waived Moss before telling Wilf what he was going to do.

Astonishing that Rex Grossman is still employed in the NFL.

He made the two minute drill his _____. :lol

I mean, if Sexy Rexy coming in for one play and bumbling it to the max wasn't just perfect, I don't know what is.

It was just a shame he didn't get to unleash the dragon.

im-goin-deep-fan-club.jpg

I mean, if Sexy Rexy coming in for one play and bumbling it to the max wasn't just perfect, I don't know what is.

It was just a shame he didn't get to unleash the dragon.

im-goin-deep-fan-club.jpg

I wonder how many band-wagon Bears fans got that tattooed on them in '06 :rotfl

Back