NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm relieved. Vikes season is over, and BIG changes a comin!

See ya next year Vikes!!
(hope Bears take the division)

images

What garbage. What are we the Cowboys? We failed to capitalize on what 4 interceptions?! 3 and out, run, run, pass. WTF. How many times do you need to run first down and not get any gains or loss of yards to figure out it's not working.

So what does our offensive coordinator do? He keeps calling the same plays. How many people can get hurt in one game? We really missed cribbs this game.

Who the Jets sell their Soul to for this year? This have to have been the luckiest team I have ever seen.

Vikes needs to sit Favre and start developing Webb and See if TJ has improved, and decide if they're going to keep him... NOW! Not keep Favre lame streak alive, he's gone at the end of the season but chilly can't control him so.... He will be fired at the end of the season IMO. But the time to starting developing Webb is NOW! Guy is amazing, but needs work....NOW!

(At least next year all the Brett drama will be gone and back to VIKINGS football!)

Vikes needs to sit Favre and start developing Webb and See if TJ has improved, and decide if they're going to keep him... NOW! Not keep Favre lame streak alive, he's gone at the end of the season but chilly can't control him so.... He will be fired at the end of the season IMO. But the time to starting developing Webb is NOW! Guy is amazing, but needs work....NOW!

(At least next year all the Brett drama will be gone and back to VIKINGS football!)

He should have retired years ago, before his rep was tarnished and he started playing like ass. The Vikings need to focus on the future instead of now, playing Favre does nothing but bloat his ego and inflate his stats and only hurts the Vikes more in the long run.

They need to fire Childress and release Frave and be done with all the distractions. Then if they still play like crap rest of the year release the rest of the players who have played like garbage so far.

IMO they will wait till the end of the season to fire him (hope i'm wrong) Favre will start every game while chilly is in there. We had a helluva year last year, but that was LAST year..Let's move on!

So much talent, yet can't even score a TD at home against a rival. That comes down to coaching sorry. I can predict the vikes plays week in and week out. I never really cared for Childress, and now like most fans i'm done with him! (I would LOVE Bill Cowher to get in here)

IMO they will wait till the end of the season to fire him (hope i'm wrong) Favre will start every game while chilly is in there. We had a helluva year last year, but that was LAST year..Let's move on!

So much talent, yet can't even score a TD at home against a rival. That comes down to coaching sorry. I can predict the vikes plays week in and week out. I never really cared for Childress, and now like most fans i'm done with him! (I would LOVE Bill Cowher to get in here)

Might help if some of those passes were caught.

Boy do the officials let the Patriots get away with some dirty hits! But I'm sure Freeney will get a fine for roughing the Brady.

Back