NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your so gay. You just have to rank on my Browns who have been playing extremely well. Watching a Browns scrimage would be really exciting, a few teams could learn a thing or two, namely the Saints and Pats.

Late to the convo, but are you lost?? Browns have been the joke of the league since christ was an alter boy. You slap together 3 decent wins and you start talking trash???

Dolphins will be ass until they get a ____in real quarterback and buy then they will need a running and then by the time they get him, they will need a quarteback again :slap

Going the Pats/Colts game on Sunday, got field passes to watch the warmup :rock

Late to the convo, but are you lost?? Browns have been the joke of the league since christ was an alter boy. You slap together 3 decent wins and you start talking trash???

Dolphins will be ass until they get a ____in real quarterback and buy then they will need a running and then by the time they get him, they will need a quarteback again :slap

He's been whining since they pulled the upset against the Saints about how everyone needs to start showing them the respect they deserve. Before that he wasn't posting a damn thing on here. They're 3-6 and he's smack talking like they're 9-0 this season.

Dude, come back down to earth, for real. Those teams' one bad games happened to be against the Brown stains and all the sudden they can learn from them? :rotfl Get real, that over glorified high school JV team could learn from teams with winning records and Lombardi Trophies :exactly:
And learn the difference between your and you're :lecture

All of a sudden.:lol:lol:lol

Dude, come back down to earth, for real. Those teams' one bad games happened to be against the Brown stains and all the sudden they can learn from them? :rotfl Get real, that over glorified high school JV team could learn from teams with winning records and Lombardi Trophies :exactly:
And learn the difference between your and you're :lecture

We should be 3-6, we could have such a better record. The Browns have never been the joke of the league it's just insecure jerk offs ranking on our team, namely Steelers fans trying to run a smear campaign.

Playoff contenders want to stay away from us this second half of the season, there can be a lot of upset teams going home because we whopped them.

I can't wait for next year where we have the combination of Hillis and Hardesty in the back field as running backs. I'm so sorry to type 'your' since I was blinded by frustration due to ignorance of certain fans on the forum, sorry grammar police.

We should be 3-6, we could have such a better record. The Browns have never been the joke of the league it's just insecure jerk offs ranking on our team, namely Steelers fans trying to run a smear campaign.

Playoff contenders want to stay away from us this second half of the season, there can be a lot of upset teams going home because we whopped them.

I can't wait for next year where we have the combination of Hillis and Hardesty in the back field as running backs. I'm so sorry to type 'your' since I was blinded by frustration due to ignorance of certain fans on the forum, sorry grammar police.

:cuckoo::exactly:

:lol I wouldnt think so either, although after beating the Giants last week I was expecting at least one cowboys fan to come on and post. :lol

I don't think they're couragess enough to make any posts, if there are any :lol

You know, if you had Firefox, you could use the spell check. Until them maybe you should remove the Steelers symbol from your avatar. :D

You know, if you had Firefox, you could use the spell check. Until them maybe you should remove the Steelers symbol from your avatar. :D

Couragess, courageous, oh well, but at least my grammar is correct :pfft: So until then you should remove that ..... ok honestly, I don't know what that is in your avatar, but just remove it anyway :nana:

I was gonna post the same thing :D

Also, geaux Saints!! :rock Kick they ass.

you have been saintified.

drew-brees-celebrating.jpg

Can we now finally stop making the national audience watch Farve now?

Back