NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How bout them Bucs. I don't care if SF sucks a shutout on the road is a good thing. I may even have to think about the playoffs now. :)

That was way too close at the end, but I wouldn't expect anything less from a Pats-Colts game.

Onto Detroit for Thanksgiving.:clap

That's called acting dip-____. And didn't the Brown stains loose again? Time for you to crawl back into your hole you were in before their two upsets. Bye-bye:wave

Didn't you have a post a few pages ago dogging on someone else for making excuses?

Ha tools, meet one Pittsburgh fan and you know them all. I can't crawl into a hole because I don't live in Pittsburgh.

We beat ourselves today, they kept using the same plays even though they weren't working, it didn't help that so many of our key players are injured, Cribbs didn't even make the trip down. Hopefully he is healthy next week. At least Wright is injured he sucks, Haden was doing such a better job.

Ha tools, meet one Pittsburgh fan and you know them all. I can't crawl into a hole because I don't live in Pittsburgh.

We beat ourselves today, they kept using the same plays even though they weren't working, it didn't help that so many of our key players are injured, Cribbs didn't even make the trip down. Hopefully he is healthy next week. At least Wright is injured he sucks, Haden was doing such a better job.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

IMO they will wait till the end of the season to fire him (hope i'm wrong) Favre will start every game while chilly is in there. We had a helluva year last year, but that was LAST year..Let's move on!

So much talent, yet can't even score a TD at home against a rival. That comes down to coaching sorry. I can predict the vikes plays week in and week out. I never really cared for Childress, and now like most fans i'm done with him! (I would LOVE Bill Cowher to get in here)

These are grown men they should be able to make plays regardless of the coach. To much blame is put on coach when grown men don't do their job. Was it the coach who threw bullets over the heads of receivers, dropped balls etc..

I heard big Ben got punched in the face for running his mouth. What happened?

He celebrated after a TD and then went and said something to Seymour, who turned around and decked him, knocking him down to the ground. Pretty pathetic, seeing as how Seymour's being in that game was putting a lot of the pressure on Roethlisberger. But hey, he showed him :lol

Good for Seymour. I hope he gets away with it.

Me too actually. Then James Harrison's appeals for his fines would hold more credibility after letting another player get away with something like that, as well as other numerous players across the League.

He celebrated after a TD and then went and said something to Seymour, who turned around and decked him, knocking him down to the ground. Pretty pathetic, seeing as how Seymour's being in that game was putting a lot of the pressure on Roethlisberger. But hey, he showed him :lol

Don't forget Big Ben's flop....the World Cup players are jealous and taking notes.:lol

Me too actually. Then James Harrison's appeals for his fines would hold more credibility after letting another player get away with something like that, as well as other numerous players across the League.

I don't give a ____ about that...I just want to see Roethlisberger knocked right out of the NFL.

I don't give a ____ about that...I just want to see Roethlisberger knocked right out of the NFL.

Whatever, the guy hasn't been convicted of a damn thing. Sure, he's a ****** bag, but both cases against him are shady at best. If his being in there bothers you that bad, then pick one of the other 31 teams to root for. I'm sure you and starkiller can come up with good excuses together as to why the Browns aren't the joke of the League.

Whatever, the guy hasn't been convicted of a damn thing. Sure, he's a ****** bag, but both cases against him are shady at best. If his being in there bothers you that bad, then pick one of the other 31 teams to root for. I'm sure you and starkiller can come up with good excuses together as to why the Browns aren't the joke of the League.

Gee, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Don't take it so personally.:peace

Big talk from a team that only beat the Saints due to our having the worst kicker in the league choke in OT.

Bigger talk from a team that could and probably should have only 2 wins on the year. Shame that the horse shoe had to finally fall out. Good news is that it didn't go far seeing as LSU sat on it. I'm sure they may let you have it back if Reggie takes Les out out or something.

Back