NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kickers are really important and don't get enough love. Just ask the Buffalo Bills how important they are. :lol

Though, honestly even in just his short time there I'd say Drew Brees is the best player ever for the saints.

ESPN is reporting Harbough has signed a 5 year deal with SF.

Interesting, now we have USC guy and Stanford guy (and from what I remember they hate each other) in the same division. Could make for some fun Hawks/49ers games. :)

Now....lets see if the Niners try to get the top pick from Carolina, in which case Luck would then back track and go pro. :lol

Well, SF picks 7th... thats not too far to move down for Carolina and also pick up 4-5 more picks would be a smart move. They could still get at QB at 7.

Yeah, we got our wish now lets see if it works. :lol

Still, it is exciting to get the hot, most wanted coach... I think Harbaugh is a winner. I think anyone who has watched Stanford, and I'm a Cal guy here in the bay area so I've been seeing Stanford pummeling just about everyone over the past couple years, they're a very well organized and disciplined football team... and they beat the living crap out of their opponents. I'd love to see some of that translate to the 49ers in the coming years... LOVE IT! :rock

Interesting, now we have USC guy and Stanford guy (and from what I remember they hate each other) in the same division. Could make for some fun Hawks/49ers games. :)

"What's your deal, man?"
1285758077.jpg

https://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=dw-harbaugh092910

Still, it is exciting to get the hot, most wanted coach... I think Harbaugh is a winner. I think anyone who has watched Stanford, and I'm a Cal guy here in the bay area so I've been seeing Stanford pummeling just about everyone over the past couple years, they're a very well organized and disciplined football team... and they beat the living crap out of their opponents. I'd love to see some of that translate to the 49ers in the coming years... LOVE IT! :rock

I agree. I think he will get SF back to being a winner and know what SF football is all about and thats winning.

I agree. I think he will get SF back to being a winner and know what SF football is all about and thats winning.

49ers_Super_Bowl_Trophies_at_Family_Day_2009.JPG

I'd love to add another and catch Pittsburgh... then another....

Thats the one I remember... that was funny as hell.

I loved that... Harbaugh didn't just want to win, he wanted to crush, humiliate and dominate SC.

Yeah, I want to add more and more to those.

With KC on the way back up maybe I hope this means SF will be as well and I'll get my SB dream match up of KC vs SF.

Now....lets see if the Niners try to get the top pick from Carolina, in which case Luck would then back track and go pro. :lol

There is no way Luck will change his mind. Plus no way they could get number one pick before deadline to declare for the draft. Bet thng SF can do is lose every game and get him next year. Unless they trade for someone they aren't really getting anything as far as a QB no matter what pick they have.

Back