NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You were close 20 years ago.

I know. That still haunts me. :lol

There is no way Luck will change his mind. Plus no way they could get number one pick before deadline to declare for the draft. Bet thng SF can do is lose every game and get him next year. Unless they trade for someone they aren't really getting anything as far as a QB no matter what pick they have.

huh? Really? There are some very good young QB in the draft. I like the kid from Washington and Gabbert from MU. Both I think could be very good QB in the Pro's. There's plenty of great talent in the draft at the QB position.

I know. That still haunts me. :lol

I cried when the 49ers lost to the Giants... It was soul crushing and heart breaking. 49er Super Bowls were as much a part of my youth as all the junk we obsess over here like Star Wars, Marvel Comics, Indy, Etc. Damn fumble! :mad:

Here's to better times ahead! :duff

20101218__ssjm1219inman1_GALLERY.jpg

Yeah, I was at a friends house when that game was going on. Watching Montana get crushed like that hurts even today and yes I cried. :lol

Indeed! To better times ahead :duff

I agree with Karamazov...

If it wasn't for Adam Vinatieri, I don't think my Pats would've won that Super Bowl against the Rams. The guy was clutch and it would be ashamed if he doesn't make the Pro Football HOF because of his position. Unfortunately, you have former football players making the selections and it seems like they have an old school mentality that they don't consider kickers "football players".

Yeah, but the thing is, if he wouldn't miss the easy ones in regulation then he wouldn't need to make the clutch kicks. But every kick he made for the colts against Baltimore in the '06 divisional game was clutch. If Dungy hadn't of picked him up that season then Manning would be another Marino, and quite possibly the Pats would have had 4 rings before blowing perfection in '07. :dunno

I agree with Karamazov...

If it wasn't for Adam Vinatieri, I don't think my Pats would've won that Super Bowl against the Rams. The guy was clutch and it would be ashamed if he doesn't make the Pro Football HOF because of his position. Unfortunately, you have former football players making the selections and it seems like they have an old school mentality that they don't consider kickers "football players".

And if Willie McGinest doesn't give Marshall Faulk a hug the Pats take a 24-3 lead and Vinatieri is left out of history at that point in time.:wink1:

The debate for kickers is a tough one, but I'd like to see him get in eventually, but it's definitely no slam dunk.

I cried when the 49ers lost to the Giants... It was soul crushing and heart breaking. 49er Super Bowls were as much a part of my youth as all the junk we obsess over here like Star Wars, Marvel Comics, Indy, Etc. Damn fumble! :mad:

Here's to better times ahead! :duff

20101218__ssjm1219inman1_GALLERY.jpg

Loving the 49er love in here! (finally)

Glad to hear about Harbaugh. I even liked him when he was a player.

Heard on the NFL Network that they're looking for Ed Reed's brother in the Mississippi River. He intentionally jumped in it in an attempt to elude police. Sucks for Ed going into KC today, and the pain of losing a family member is damn near unbearable, but I honestly can't say I feel for his brother. If you can't do the time then don't do the crime. Why put your family through this?! But prayers to Reed and his parents.

it's really fascinating how deluded Jets fans think their team will defeat the mightly Colts LOL!! go drink from a hydrant Fireman Ed!!!

Funny how delusional Colts Fans were laughing at Steelers fans in '05, Chargers fans in '07 and '08 and Saints fans last season.

not really but you probably got brainwashed by Rex Ryan overweening confidence so it's okay

Even with a month off I'd go in there and kick their asses!!! I actually don't play for the Steelers :cuckoo:

too bad they dont do here at the Spawn forums where boardies bet their avatars lol would be nice to see you hoisting Patriots avatar in a couple of weeks :wave

Yep, another hero that waits until the regular season wraps up before smack talking.

That must be a spawn thing too.

Back