NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why the hell do you quote your own post starkiller? You're a bone head. No wonder you're a stains fan.

I just had a feeling myself. Not only did I want them to win they just had so much momentum going in. I never view these games as upsets or shockers. Any given Sunday or Saturday, it's anyones game. New Orleans has really been off this year, and I just felt the Seahawks were much hungrier.

Why the hell do you quote your own post starkiller? You're a bone head. No wonder you're a stains fan.

Oh it's called reiterating, no surprise you haven't heard of it. The majority of Squeelers fans have a loose grasp on the english language at best. It's okay though your Natty light, pick up truck, and mullet give you great security in life.

Last edited:
I disagree with the mentality that a team with a losing record should not be in the playoffs. The four division winners and two wild cards is a sound system. Just because one of those winners has a losing record doesn't mean the system is bad. That division still should be represented in the playoffs. Stuff happens once in a while.

Any given Sunday.

Today is EXACTLY why i like things they way they are.

Back