NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh it's called reiterating, no surprise you haven't heard of it. The majority of Squeelers fans have a loose grasp on the english language at best. It's okay though your Natty light, pick up truck, and mullet give you great security in life.

You click "like" on your own posts on FB too, don't ya :lol

/Waits for JediMike's response.

:)

muttley.gif

Should have put some money on the Seahawks. Way to shut up the nay sayers, Seattle.

One more observation from this game, unrelated to the Seahawks and the Saints. The Green Bay Packers should have made a move for Marshawn Lynch when they had the opportunity. Combined with Aaron Rodgers' arm and the best receiving corps in the game, Green Bay would even be more dangerous than they are. The running game is their weak link.

Brilliant challenge here.:slap

Anyone else get that Art Shell "deer in the headlights" vibe from Jim Caldwell?

/Waits for JediMike's response.

:)

Here's my response. I am proud of my team. I am proud that they made it into the playoffs in back to back seasons. Going all the way and winning the Super Bowl last season, and making it to the first round of the playoff this season. They worked hard, and had a challenging season this year. Injuries hurt them bad. :gah: Losing starting running backs Pierre Thomas, and Chris Ivory was a real loss. I know they would have made a difference in the rushing game today for the Saints. Reggie Bush did okay a few times, but not that much. Seeing him drop a catch on the 2 yard line was just horrible. Julius Jones had one big run late in the game, but fumbled once and the Seahawks recovered it. :( The defense was FLAT today. I didn't see much fire in them at all like they had in the victory against the Falcons when they beat them in Atlanta. Roman Harper got burned at least three times. It was hard not having Malcolm Jenkins back there at safety. We REALLY missed him today!

Drew Brees has not been the same this season. He is my favorite player, and always will be. But he really struggled this year. Too many hurries, and interceptions. Not enough protection from his offensive line, that protected him SO much better last season!

Say whatever you want OSCORP, Starkiller, etc. It will NEVER change my mind about my team...the New Orleans Saints. They WILL ALWAYS be SUPER BOWL 44 CHAMPIONS, and nothing will ever change that. :yess: Every time I watch that game the same thing happens...they WIN! Last season was our dream season for Saints players, coaches and fans. We'll never forget it. We wanted to repeat this year, but couldn't do it. Especially against a team like the Seahawks. :monkey4 That was a VERY disappointing loss today. They played with the intensity that the Saints should have played with today, but didn't.

We'll be back...next season. :clap

Drop the "Aints" CRAP! That was YEARS ago! They won the Super Bowl last season and proved to EVERYONE that they could do it...and they did it. Ummm....the "chocolate city"? That mayor that said that is now out of office now for almost a year. It's old news. But just like the "Aints" line, some people here gotta dig that up to upset and annoy Saints fans like me. Keep grabbing for straws. Whatever.

I've said what's on my mind. I will, and always will love and support my team! Nothing anyone says here will ever change that.

Last edited:
Say whatever you want OSCORP, Starkiller, etc. It will NEVER change my mind about my team
We'll be back...next season. :clap

Drop the "Aints" CRAP! That was YEARS ago! They won the Super Bowl last season and proved to EVERYONE that they could do it...and they did it. Ohhh....how cute....Sprig0701...."stains" huh? Yeah....that's just WEAK and dumb. :slap

Typical.

Did i ever say anything bad about the Saints? Have i? I would love to see the actual post(s). I just wanted to hear your response. Defensive much?

Hey jedimike, that was directed at starkiller whom is a Browns fan, as in the brown stains. I'm a big Brees fan, so kiss my ass. Find out what the post was about before posting pathetic retaliation comment.

I apologize. I amended my post, and took it out.

You click "like" on your own posts on FB too, don't ya :lol

Actually I don't use Fb because it's gay.

Say whatever you want OSCORP, Starkiller, etc. It will NEVER change my mind about my team...the New Orleans Saints.

Find a post of mine bad mouthing the saints. I said I wanted the Seahawks to win and was excited about it. besides me saying they were off this year I never said a damn thing. So i don't know who your talking to if neither OSCORP or myself said anything.

Hey jedimike, that was directed at starkiller whom is a Browns fan, as in the brown stains. I'm a big Brees fan, so kiss my ass. Find out what the post was about before posting pathetic retaliation comment.

Typical sprig. You love being a ****** huh? Well then again, I don't expect much from those neanderthal Steeler fans.

Actually I don't use Fb because it's gay.

Find a post of mine bad mouthing the saints. I said I wanted the Seahawks to win and was excited about it. besides me saying they were off this year I never said a damn thing. So i don't know who your talking to if neither OSCORP or myself said anything.

Typical sprig. You love being a ****** huh? Well then again, I don't expect much from those neanderthal Steeler fans.
Really kid?

I use FB because I got out of the military 13 years ago and that's how I keep in contact with my old Army buddies. Little punk kids who run their mouths and have yet to do anything worth while in their lives are gay.

And I think jedimike can call you out, because when you "reiterated" your post you stated "suck it Saints fans".

You honestly need to grow up if you want to continue to trash talk in here.

Well, congrats to the Seahawks. They outplayed the Saints and earned the win.

What a display of "tackling"...

Too bad the 12th man won't be there on the road next week.
Two of the Saints best defensive players were out in Jenkins and Hargrove, and the shallowness of our D really showed up with those guys out. You can't win if you let the other team score 40+, IMO. Still, the horrible tackling was inexcusable. Not just in that play, but throughout the day. I had flashbacks to the mid-1990s Saints :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Having said that, credit where it is due. Seahawks played aggressively and attacked the Saints various weak spots, and that's what winners in the playoffs do.

:cuss

Seriously. The punters should get paid more for all the work they gotta do. :lol

Colts just are not the same with the back ups in, and the Jets just aren't really all that great and won't get another play off team to roll over like last year.

Might be a Vinateri night.

Back