NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Colts just are not the same with the back ups in, and the Jets just aren't really all that great and won't get another play off team to roll over like last year.

Might be a Vinateri night.

Back ups like Garcon and Wayne?

And wow did Cromartie get burnt badly.:lol

Finally a score, I was almost falling asleep trying to watch.

Really kid?

I use FB because I got out of the military 13 years ago and that's how I keep in contact with my old Army buddies. Little punk kids who run their mouths and have yet to do anything worth while in their lives are gay.

And I think jedimike can call you out, because when you "reiterated" your post you stated "suck it Saints fans".

You honestly need to grow up if you want to continue to trash talk in here.

LOL kid...nothing worthwhile haha. I'm a little punk kid awesome. Your the only one trash talking. I said suck it Saint fans, not Saint fans suck. There's a difference guy, read.

Ha you use FB. Allow me to reiterate, that's gay.

Finally a score, I was almost falling asleep trying to watch.

Yeah this game isn't great...quite boring. Earlier game was much better,

LOL kid...nothing worthwhile haha. I'm a little punk kid awesome. Your the only one trash talking. I said suck it Saint fans, not Saint fans suck. There's a difference guy, read.

Ha you use FB. Allow me to reiterate, that's gay.

Yeah this game isn't great...quite boring. Earlier game was much better,

Yeah, exactly what I said, kid.

Garçon played most of last season for Gonzalez, and Wayne took over #1 when Harrison left. They're not back-ups.

I know. I just find it funny how the media has made this big deal about how Peyton Manning has done so much this year with nothing to work with.

It's almost as if Wayne and Garcon have been non-factored by the media.

SIAP but the skycam of ML
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/weMTCeXyAm8?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/weMTCeXyAm8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I know. I just find it funny how the media has made this big deal about how Peyton Manning has done so much this year with nothing to work with.

It's almost as if Wayne and Garcon have been non-factored by the media.

It's just he's not completely loaded with weapons like usual (ie. Clark, Gonzalez and Collie all being out). By no means are Wayne and Garçon slouches.

They're probably just justifying why he'll be getting MVP ..... again.

It's just he's not completely loaded with weapons like usual (ie. Clark, Gonzalez and Collie all being out). By no means are Wayne and Garçon slouches.

They're probably just justifying why he'll be getting MVP ..... again.

Without all of the picks it wouldn't have shocked me.

With Favre hopefully out of the picture Peyton can assume his role. Great regular season stat compiler who has won a SB, but now chokes in the big games.

I want the Eagles to win, but I fell that the Packers will give them a run for their money. That game is anyones...Eagles haven't been playing as well, and Packers have been playing better.

I just hope the Chiefs destroy the Ravens.

Okkkkkkkkkkk!?:dunno So I'm younger than you are. Yay for me. Anywayzzz...you're boring me.

Sanchez needs to get something something going soon or the Jets are out of this.

You definitely suffer from little-man-syndrome, because you completely take to heart everytime someone punks you or talks trash about that horrible team you call "yours". I'm going to venture to say you're short, weigh next to nothing and still live with your mom. Go get her to warm some milk up for ya. It's late and time for you to go to bed, kid.

I'm in for anything that doesn't involve the "Dirty Birds" :yess:

Since Saints are out and I don't care about any other teams, I guess I will go into "default mode" and root for the underdog--Seattle

Now that the Saints are out of the playoffs I'd don't care about any of the other teams in the Super Bowl..except those "dirty birds"! :monkey4 Yeah, they're our rivals. We don't like them...at all.

Jets D is doing fairly well, and Jets O is doing pretty bad. I like good defensive battles, which this is not.

Back