NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You definitely suffer from little-man-syndrome, because you completely take to heart everytime someone punks you or talks trash about that horrible team you call "yours". I'm going to venture to say you're short, weigh next to nothing and still live with your mom. Go get her to warm some milk up for ya. It's late and time for you to go to bed, kid.

LOL let it go boy. Your still picking the fight, and yet I'm the little man that lives with my mom? Right, good one.

And let me get this right, a little man gets upset when people trash talk their team. And here I thought that was every good sports fan, only little guys with inferiority complexes get mad when people trash their teams...silly me.

Let it go and talk football, this thread isn't your personal garbage can...Pittsburgh is.

A deep pass on 3&5? If the Jets lose here, they can point to that idiotic play-call being one of the reasons.

V inside a dome, no doubt.

Even after these few years it still feels wrong to see him wearing that uniform.:monkey2

How could anyone cheer for them? You gotta be soulless.

I'll take soulless and championships.

The last 10 years have been fun. I know the popular theory is that Pats fans sprouted out back in 2001, but there were a few diehards before then. Hell, when I was young I thought Hugh Millen was the best QB in the league.:lol Just the sight of the Pat Patriot uniforms is enough to dredge up the bad memories.

Back