NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe Bart Scott is that stupid. He said that for what Welker said about his coach his days in uniform numbered.

How dumb can you be, now any even remotely questionable hit by him will either get him kicked form this game and hopefully as long as welker is out.

Got my Brady jersey on and chilling a case of beers in the fridge. ah it's going to be a glorious sunday!

So what happened to going to the ground for celebration being an unsportsmanlike conduct? Just wondering why Tillman wasn't flagged for doing push-ups after breaking that pass up.

So what happened to going to the ground for celebration being an unsportsmanlike conduct? Just wondering why Tillman wasn't flagged for doing push-ups after breaking that pass up.

They only seem to call that 1/10 times if even that.

IMO it's too ____ing freezing to call ____ like that. :lol

???? I know that's why Jared Allen doesn't do his sack celebration anymore, because his knee touches the ground doing it.

Back