NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought this was the year of the birds! First Eagles go, then ravens, now falcons...UGhhhhh. Those were all the teams I was rooting for! Now I relent to New England.

I don't know who wants to have Aaron Rodgers child more: Joe Buck, Steve Young?

Seriously though, as ____ty as Atlanta played it was good year for them. Certainly exceeded my expectations and I really couldn't care less about tonight. They wouldn't have held up against New England or Pittsburgh anywho. It was a nice run and l'm excited with their direction and think they are well ahead of schedule.

Go Falcons!

Next year.

Your prediction of the Eagles making it to the superbowl, how is that fruating?

I never made such prediction. I said what I wanted for Christmas. A month or two ago when I told you Atlanta would lose their first playoff game I also said the Eagles likely wouldn't do ____. That said they had a better chance than the Falcons. Either way they both lost. So coulda shoulda woulda. Bottom line is I was right. And yes it does feel so good to be right. Thanks! :rock

They didn't show THAT much at all against the Packers. They only had 39 yards rushing, and scored 21 points. That's not that impressive. They really didn't look like a team with 14 wins against the Packers. I'm so glad they lost! :)

They didn't show THAT much at all against the Packers. They only had 39 yards rushing, and scored 21 points. That's not that impressive. They really didn't look like a team with 14 wins against the Packers. I'm so glad they lost! :)

They looked like a mediocre team that made it to the playoffs because they had a semi weak schedule.

Yeah, you're right. I've always been more of a N.F.C. fan. Since my team, the Saints, is in the N.F.C. So I'm hoping that the Packers go to the Super Bowl and win it. I like Aaron Rodgers. I just DO NOT like Tom Brady. So I'm seeing it as the Packers vs Patriots in Super Bowl 45, and I hope the Packers win.

My Saints will be back next season! :) :wave

Jan 9th

Eagles Vs Packers --> Eagles win in a shootout

Jan 16th

Eagles Vs Bears --> Eagles win big time (by two touchdowns minimum)

Jan 23rd

Eagles Vs Saints --> Eagles win at home. Not sure of the score yet.

Superbowl --> Eagles lose :gah::lol

I never made such prediction. I said what I wanted for Christmas. A month or two ago when I told you Atlanta would lose their first playoff game I also said the Eagles likely wouldn't do ____. That said they had a better chance than the Falcons. Either way they both lost. So coulda shoulda woulda. Bottom line is I was right. And yes it does feel so good to be right. Thanks! :rock

Interesting. I guess your post above, on January 3rd, is what you wanted for 2011 Christmas.:hi5:

Oh man Packers Patriots Superbowl would be a rematch of the Favre/Bledsoe shootout from the mid 90s when Favre won his first and last one.

That would be awesome, I'd totally route for the Pack.

Damn, Pack were out to send a message, and I think they got their point across. Jones was a freaking beast!

Oh man Packers Patriots Superbowl would be a rematch of the Favre/Bledsoe shootout from the mid 90s when Favre won his first and last one.

That would be awesome, I'd totally route for the Pack.

I think that was the last time I ever rooted for the Patriots (until today since I hate the Jets more now.) But if that rematch comes I have to go with the Pack.

Back