NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, that was one stupid, uncharacteristic move by Ryan. But even if the Falcons lose (and badly), those folks were choosing the Packers basically based on a single game. Which is all those idiots ever seem to do in the NFL, and it's stupid.

Or maybe they see things that they feel is advantage for one team, but you know more then them and thats why you post about it on a board and your not on TV right?

I like how the halftime show seems to have left Pittsburgh's defense out when dishing out props for the win. All they did was hug Roethlisberger's nuts.

Or maybe they see things that they feel is advantage for one team, but you know more then them and thats why you post about it on a board and your not on TV right?
I'm probably not on TV doing it because I'm not a former player or coach :lol

But no, they have extremely short time horizons in their choices, and they do that constantly throughout the year, every year. If not for two stupid, uncharacteristic INTs by Ryan then the Falcons would probably be tied or ahead. But then, I guess these "analysts" anticipated that this guy would keep driving down the field and throwing interceptions, even though he's never been known for doing that in the past.

I had high hopes for em! Love Turner but dang the Defense is not there. And the Offense is doin alright.

I think the biggest problem tonight was that they lacked "mental toughness." Again, that's kind of uncharacteristic for them this year, but after falling behind by 14, they just seemed to give it up.

Despite the unspeakably ____ty defensive play, I give the Saints credit in the Seahawks game for at least clawing and scratching their way back when they went down by a couple of scores.

Back