NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, not expecting that, but there's still 30 minutes and the Pats are capable of pulling out of what they've gotten into.

That's if they can get their ____ together at half time.

I think more credit has to go to the Jets' "D" than to poor play by Brady. Brady has a small gaf or two...but the Jets' "D" has been doing a pretty good job.

I would disagree. Brady has been afraid to make throws since his pick. He's holding the ball to long. They were having their way with that D up until the pick.

I would disagree. Brady has been afraid to make throws since his pick. He's holding the ball to long. They were having their way with that D up until the pick.

And he is holding the ball so long because the Jets' "D" is covering the receivers so well.

There's still time for the Pats....They just gotta get a few good conversions and it will roll, the crowd will come back into the game....and they will steamroll the the jets!

In the Saints/Cardinals game earlier this year, the Cards QB fumbled into the endzone and an O-lineman scored the touchdown for them.

I thought the rule was that it could not be advanced forward by the fumbling team, but I thought wrong. Not sure how you prove when it was done "on purpose"

I just double-checked the rule, on 4th down or inside either 2 minute warning a fumble that moves forward is spotted at the point of the fumble.

Back