NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The drive by the Jets to start the 4th quarter that took 2 minutes and got a touch-down, was the end of this one. Great reply to stop a NE comeback...full credit to the Jets.

Just wasn't NE's day...

He misses easy ones and catches impossible ones. Trust me, I watched him four seasons.
Yeah, it seems like somehow the right body part hits the ground when it needs to even when you know he wasn't trying to do that.

LOL. That's the 2nd time today this guy has argued that the Jets are faking injuries to slow down the Pats offense. Even if true, seems to take away from the guy's objectivity.

The pats look like they just don't know what to do. I can't think of a time where so many questionable ideas. 4-18??? Rush a FG to save a few seconds???

Damn. That was a close one.

The only thing slowing down the PAT's offence is the JETS secondary.
Given that Brady has had an eternity to sit in the pocket on some of these plays, I think that's true. Pretty unbelievable how good this Revis guy is. I think Manning only threw his way once in their game.

I can't believe Bears or Packers will be in the SB (especially with how they played earlier in the year) But that's the way the NFL season goes, lotta evolution during the season. GO Bears....GO Jets!

I don't know what will be worse. Listening to another two weeks of Reed or another two weeks of Steeler fans.

And there is 100% proof that team is full of a bunch of POS.

I hope one the pats goes and just breaks a Jets player.

"..I never understood why these self-agrandizing players cost their teams 15 yeards... " this announcer is a total PATsie, not objective the entire game.

Bye-bye PATZ:wave

I feel sick. What a complete strategic meltdown in almost every conceivable area.

Go Steelers next week, and then whoever represents the NFC.

Back