NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The way Ryan was running down the field made it look like he had a problem with his...feet.

(I couldn't resist:))

that'll be a fine tomorrow :lol

There will be a few Jets writing some checks. I forget who the DB was they went head hunting on Welker may just spend week a home due to comments by team and the hit they attempted on him.

Whooaaa...slow your roll, there, buddy. Why's it gotta be like that?

:)

I wasn't on facebook until like May of this year. I'm convinced steelers fans are some of the most obnoxious fans in all of the NFL. I hope they lose to the Jets and wished the Ravens beat them. :lol

Whooaaa...slow your roll, there, buddy. Why's it gotta be like that?

:)

SB XL, some wounds never heal.

It has nothing to do with SB XL. It has to do with most of the Steeler fans I see (and I will say that they mainly reside at the Spawn board) are the most arrogant, egotistical jerks around. I thought Pats fans were bad but after Pitt won SB XL they have come out of the woodwork like gangbusters.

haters-gonna-hate-13.jpg

Brady has to be disappointed...Had a REAL chance to grab another superbowl ring this year....
I was listening to ESPN radio earlier in the week, and one of these guys was saying "Brady will have 8 or 9 Superbowl rings by the end of his career." :rolleyes:

They assumed that the Pats would win this year, of course, and since it is so easy to win a Superbowl apparently. . .

Thank you good sir. I guess if I call others out on that I shouldn't do it myself :lol

*Oh, and that would be corrected that for you.

Had to leave something to make sure you replied.:lol

Got my Brady jersey on and chilling a case of beers in the fridge. ah it's going to be a glorious sunday!

Any of that case left?

???? I know that's why Jared Allen doesn't do his sack celebration anymore, because his knee touches the ground doing it.

Allen still does the celebration....he just doesn't drop his knee all the way to the ground.

Alright, yes the Steelers do have a lot of obnoxious jerks for fans, and a lot came out of the woodwork after SB XL, but just like the Pats a few seasons back, championship teams bring that. Personally, after last season I'm just happy they are where they are right now. A lot of "experts" pegged them either fighting to get a WC slot or missing the play-offs altogether, so hosting the championship game is a welcome surprise. I still won't be arrogant enough to make a SB pick, bur I of course am rooting for the Steelers, and Pack from the NFC.

Back