NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rooting for the Bears all the way. If the Pack beats them, i guess this VIKING fan has gotta root for the Packers. Cause the Steelers don't need another SB, and i really don't care for the Jets.

Cutler is a weird guy, but I don't understand the vitriol folks hold toward him. I think a ____ like Philip Rivers is much less likable. Cutler does look tired all the time for some reason. Maybe it's his diabetes.

Rooting for the Packers and Jets now as far as Super Bowl matchups and the Packers to win it all. Rodgers is a fantastic QB and one of the best young ones in the NFL.

I am torn in the NFC would like to see Rodgers get a ring to get the final Favre thing off his back, but also would like to see Marinelli get another ring since he is a family friend.

Well the AFC i have to go with Steelers as much as I don't want to but they are lesser of two evils.

So how long before accusations surface about Favre sexually harassing female Vikings employees? Or male ones even. That'd be hilarious.

Jets are garbage, Steelers are led by a rapist and the Packers QB loves himself more than Jesus ever could. I guess I'm going with the Bears, but damn this is depressing....

Was it ever proven that Ben raped anyone? Is this new or breaking news?
Did she file a police report,did the police take a report?
Did she file a criminal lawsuit against him? No.
Did she file a civil lawsuit against him for money? YES.
She was after one thing MONEY and that's it.
No charges of rape were ever filed against him,deal with it and move on.
LET'S GO STEELERS!

Was it ever proven that Ben raped anyone? Is this new or breaking news?
Did she file a police report,did the police take a report?
Did she file a criminal lawsuit against him? No.
Did she file a civil lawsuit against him for money? YES.
She was after one thing MONEY and that's it.
No charges of rape were ever filed against him,deal with it and move on.
LET'S GO STEELERS!

Trust me, it's just better to let that one go :lol

Back