NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok what about fans getting nearly killed by conditions at stadiums? Is that ok too?

Thats a freak accident. Give me a break. You could have them get hit by a car or injured by something at a "nice" weathered stadium or city.

It does but so what. Someone could slip and get hurt in San Diego for the SB. You could have a hurricane in Florida or an earthquake in Cali.

My kids are helping me decorate for the game.

DSC09516.jpg

Awesome pic DC. Kids are the best!

And for Miami looking empty during XLI, that was because the fair weather fans who have the money and buy tickets just because they can were all hiding inside. That's why I can't wait for it to be at the Meadowlands, so some real fans can get more tickets!!

Sitting here watching the HOF announcements show, and when they showed the panel of voters I was disgusted! I mean, WTF is the criteria to get on that panel? It honestly looked like 43 of the 44 never touched a damn football in their lives! And call me sexist, but a woman? Seriously, you should have had to of been involved in the League in some aspect (player, owner, GM, etc.) to sit on that panel, and screw the AP, the same should go for voting on the League awards as well.

I just don't think I could swallow a bunch of people who no jack-____ about football holding my enshrinement into the Hall in their hands.

Sitting here watching the HOF announcements show, and when they showed the panel of voters I was disgusted! I mean, WTF is the criteria to get on that panel? It honestly looked like 43 of the 44 never touched a damn football in their lives! And call me sexist, but a woman? Seriously, you should have had to of been involved in the League in some aspect (player, owner, GM, etc.) to sit on that panel, and screw the AP, the same should go for voting on the League awards as well.

I just don't think I could swallow a bunch of people who no jack-____ about football holding my enshrinement into the Hall in their hands.

I'm guessing Bettis didn't get in.

Who honestly thought he would? They never take two from the same position, and Faulk's stats blew his away.

And get over it, seriously.

Get over what? I'm not the one pissed about who is on the HOF committee.

Last edited:
Get over what? I'm not the one pissed about who is on the HOF committee.

It's every year that irks me.

HOF inductees:
Faulk
Sanders
Dent
Ed Sabol
Sharpe

Can't remember wo else off the top of my head. Surprised they actually broke down and let sharpe in. Good class though.

I'm glad they put Ed Sabol in. The work that NFL Films has done over the years can't be measured.

Chris Hanburger also got elected. I'm too young to have seen him play, except through NFL Films stuff. That guy was a beast. With some of the hits he was dishing out in today's NFL Goodell would have him on speed-dial for fines.

I can't wait for Marshall Faulk's induction speech. I'll guess 4 whiny comments about spygate "cheating" him out of a ring.

Awesome pic DC. Kids are the best!

And for Miami looking empty during XLI, that was because the fair weather fans who have the money and buy tickets just because they can were all hiding inside. That's why I can't wait for it to be at the Meadowlands, so some real fans can get more tickets!!

I seriously doubt it will make any difference for the "real" fans.....how many "real" fans can afford $3-5K for one ticket?

Back