NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, its not like its the worst division. We had it really bad this year but its been decent and every division goes through stuff like this.

Yeah, its not like its the worst division. We had it really bad this year but its been decent and every division goes through stuff like this.
The problem is it seems to be just one team lately the rest are just pretty bad so they don't respect the good teams that have come out of that division.

Yeah, you get 1-2 and its hard to get any respect. I'm really hoping that the 49ers get back to being one of those teams.

Here in KC Haley hired some dip____ offensive line coach already with the team to be the OC. The guy basically admitted that Haley would be calling the plays. I'm telling you right now that guy cant call ____ and we will be lucky to win 6 games with him calling plays.

Here in KC Haley hired some dip____ offensive line coach already with the team to be the OC. The guy basically admitted that Haley would be calling the plays. I'm telling you right now that guy cant call ____ and we will be lucky to win 6 games with him calling plays.

I am ok with that :lol

Hmm interesting since GB is a publicly traded company they can see real profit to cost percentages and can't say owners are hiding money. I can kinda see how owners say they are not making as much money. Costs are up 49% and net income is down 76%. If this was any other company they would be laying off tons of employees but they can't do that.

IMO the coolest halftime show for a SB in Dallas would have been Explosions in the Sky, the band that among a lot of great albums recorded the soundtrack to Friday Night Lights. Of course, the ADD generation would have tuned out. Maybe they could have mixed in some other Texas bands.

The season just ended and sports writers are already naming Green Bay again as next years champs. :slap
Well, at least I don't have to waste any time watching next year, now that we know. Probably for the best.

that happens every year. that's what you call being defending champs.
Folks weren't exactly saying that about the Saints. Even at the height of success, they got no respect. :lol

On Mike and Mike this morning, both guys agreed that Rodgers is a better QB than Drew Brees.

I would love one of these teams to win the SB next year. (Mostly the Vikings)

teams that have never won the SB

• Minnesota Vikings (0-4) 1970, 1974, 1975, 1977
  • Buffalo Bills (0-4) consecutively 1991-1994
  • Cincinnati Bengals (0-2) 1982, 1989
  • Philadelphia Eagles (0-2) 1981, 2005
  • San Diego Chargers (0-1) 1995
  • Atlanta Falcons (0-1) 1999
  • Tennessee Titans (0-1) 2000
  • Carolina Panthers (0-1) 2004
  • Seattle Seahawks (0-1) 2006

There are 4 Teams that have never played in a Super Bowl :

The season just ended and sports writers are already naming Green Bay again as next years champs. :slap

Considering what they were able to do with all those injuries to some key players that will be back next year it does kinda make sense to say they are a favorite to win next year.

Well, at least I don't have to waste any time watching next year, now that we know. Probably for the best.

Folks weren't exactly saying that about the Saints. Even at the height of success, they got no respect. :lol

On Mike and Mike this morning, both guys agreed that Rodgers is a better QB than Drew Brees.

I heard a lot of people picking the Saints to repeat, not as many as usually do but there were enough. And the SB QB winner is always the new best QB... It happens EVERY year.

Yeah, I imagine the "experts" will pick a Green Bay/New England Super Bowl. If I was a writer, I'd pick Detroit/Cleveland in the big game.

I would love one of these teams to win the SB next year. (Mostly the Vikings)

teams that have never won the SB

• Minnesota Vikings (0-4) 1970, 1974, 1975, 1977
  • Buffalo Bills (0-4) consecutively 1991-1994
  • Cincinnati Bengals (0-2) 1982, 1989
  • Philadelphia Eagles (0-2) 1981, 2005
  • San Diego Chargers (0-1) 1995
  • Atlanta Falcons (0-1) 1999
  • Tennessee Titans (0-1) 2000
  • Carolina Panthers (0-1) 2004
  • Seattle Seahawks (0-1) 2006

There are 4 Teams that have never played in a Super Bowl :

Rough go for all of us. I really like Detroit and Carolina too. At least Carolina got there. They aren't even 2 decades out yet.

Back