NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't read that far back in this thread today but did you hear the Rogers-Cromartie jersey rumor? Apparently his name is one that can be selected on the Eagles site for player jerseys.... Take it with a grain of salt, of course.

He doesn't like my selection of avatar and sig pics. And I was just searching the whole Favre to Eagles story and saw that guy actually had that jersey made, and thought BM would love it :D

Hasslebeck to Titans

Stallworth to Skins

Burress to meet with Giants

I can't wait for this season to start :yess:

If the Eagles stay healthy this year, I will be one happy fan. They are going to be a force to be reckoned with. :yess:

Hmmm...I am thinking back and not really coming up with any historical indication that this could ever happen.:dunno

:)

How did the Steelers past super bowls work out for them last year? Sorry you don't base a whole season on the past. If you do you are very foolish. :cuckoo:

Namdi is going to the Jets. You may as well not even start a QB against them if that happens.

I'm not joking.

Hate to say it but Vick would have an answer. So would any good running team. Will they be tough? Sure. But the secondary isn't the end all be all on a team.

Namdi is going to the Jets. You may as well not even start a QB against them if that happens.

I'm not joking.

They have an old crew of pass-rushers, and if they can't pressure a QB well then it doesn't matter if you go back in time and get Dieon in his prime and bring him to your team, a DB can only cover a receiver for so long. same goes for stopping the run. The Jets are getting as bad as the Skins with trying to fork out big bucks to bring in big names to get to the SB now. Let the team you have develop, and bring in young talent to learn from your veterans you have. Just like they're talking about trying to get Moss as another weapon for Sanchez. That would make sense if he were a good QB. The kid is mediocre at best.

They have an old crew of pass-rushers, and if they can't pressure a QB well then it doesn't matter if you go back in time and get Dieon in his prime and bring him to your team, a DB can only cover a receiver for so long. same goes for stopping the run. The Jets are getting as bad as the Skins with trying to fork out big bucks to bring in big names to get to the SB now. Let the team you have develop, and bring in young talent to learn from your veterans you have. Just like they're talking about trying to get Moss as another weapon for Sanchez. That would make sense if he were a good QB. The kid is mediocre at best.

All this talk doesn't matter because the Jets are going to win the Super Bowl. Rex Ryan said so.:lol

I really wonder what the expiration date is for Rex and all his bluster. Yeah, they've gotten to 2 straight AFC title games, but as far as I know they don't give trophies for that.

All this talk doesn't matter because the Jets are going to win the Super Bowl. Rex Ryan said so.:lol

I really wonder what the expiration date is for Rex and all his bluster. Yeah, they've gotten to 2 straight AFC title games, but as far as I know they don't give trophies for that.

Yeah, Rex's talk is getting a little old. Being a Steelers fan aside, it was awesome seeing him throw a hissy-fit after losing that AFC title game back in January.

Back